Jealous😠😠😠

I woke up as sun doesn't want me to sleep anymore.i don't even know how did i fall asleep i found a shawl been wrapped around me .i took it off ,who put shawl on me ...Ankith ..No way. He could do something careful about me.How can monsters have a heart especially my handsome monster??... then who put it on me.
..may be priya aunty or uncle or any relatives. I said to myself and went inside our room.

I saw ankith sleeping peacefully as nothing happened yesterday,I frowned at him and went to change..I came out after 10minutes, at that time ankith was awake and he tried to talk with me..but i ignored him badly.I know it's kind of hurting him but he should realise what he is doing .

Now it's time for marraige i was really got so nervous after yesterday's incident. It's still hurting me .I called Abhinav's friends they said he was alright .I will go and visit him after the marriage .

priya aunty and i went to bride's room,my friends were already there anu,shasha ,ravya wore lehangas, they were really enjoying the marriage..me i was wearing a saree and i can't go and enjoy like them ..cause I'm married ,I stayed still but priya aunty insisted me to go with them.I smiled at her and went with my friends.we served juice to elders..

We heard group of teenagers giggling and murmuring about a guy. .."he is so handsome right,i will ask him to be my boyfriend "someone said.."he's mine , don't mess with me"another said.."hey ,his mine"all girls were fighting over a guy..

We became really curious about the guy .. exactly the handsome guy...

Who doesn't want to enjoy the beauty.. it's our right.
we all turned around to see that handsome guy.

There stood a guy wearing blue suit.i was only seeing his back.and slowly he turned back..his broad smile gave a familiar look i looked at him literally checked him ..finally i saw him...he really looked so handsome.

    (Ji chang wook as Karthik)

My friends were awestruck and drooling over him..he is really handsome but not as handsome as my Ankith.I imagined ankith.yes he is my charming prince.

 (Look at him ♥️♥️,he is so handsome)

Me and all others were looking at him like a piece of meat.He suddenly looked at us and smiled ..we all blushed and because he is drop dead gorgeous ...ohh his smile is just wow.He looked so friendly.

I was blushing so hard

I was blushing so hard..not only me Everyone is blushing..I suddenly feel hot i dont know why the hall was air-conditioned but still iam sweating i looked around ..and i found ankith standing there and looking at me with burning eyes..he was jealous for sure.His eyes were so red i dare not to look at them.I understood the situation and moved away from there.. after that i can see his eyes were followed me for some time.This idiot won't look at me and won't let me look at others .

We all enjoyed and the marriage went well..All guests were greeting newlyweds ,we all sat near wedding stage..i can hear some of the relatives gossiping about me.i ignored them. Anu patted on my shoulders i smiled at her but my fragile heart is hurting.

I talked with some of relatives and friends now everyone knows that mine was a sudden wedding.i can hear words like poor ankith...but i was poor,but no one knows it. Finally everything was over and Priya aunty came to me and we all went to our home .Ankith drove us to home..in entire ride everyone was asleep ankith and i were awoke and we reached early and went to our respective rooms.

I went to my home and laid on my bed.i waited for ankith to return bed but he didn't came ..i felt so tired and fell asleep .

I woke up early in the morning and went to make breakfast for everyone .i made it soon and arranged everything on table.I don't know where is Ankith.He is missing from last night.Am i missing him??yes ,how can't i miss him i may be angry on him but everything i was doing is to change him. he does everything whatever comes into his mind ...not listen to others .

I went to our room and came for breakfast ..everyone was in hall.I saw ankith who is laying on sofa and watching Tv.Prem and aunty uncle came to breakfast I served them breakfast.

"Krithika,give coffee to Ankith" aunty said.

Ankith rolled his eyes towards me..and i picked a cup and poured some coffee i saw ankith get up and started smiling at me ,i took cup and placed on table where Ankith is sitting and went to dining hall.

I could feel his smile is disappeared but even this small ignorance hurt him ..what about me i was gone through alot from him . It's nothing compared to what he has done to me..He broke my heart,He hates me and never tells me the reason for hate.

**********************************