My knight (ankith🙈)

i ran outside of waiting hall and stumbled and suddenly bumped into a man.i hold him and started crying.

"Please ...heelppp,...help me sir...they were misbehaving with me sir..please help me sir,i want to go to my home."
I said with tremulous voice

"Krithi ,please stop it..my shirt is getting wet" He said

I felt surprised and lifted my head to see who is he..there i found my knight in shining armour...the love of my life .
His eyes were filled with full of love and a smile bloomed on his lips..

"Heyy ,Leave that girl bro ,she is ours.don't butt into others matters"
a tall guy with blonde hair said.

He slide me aside and moved towards him and punched him so hard.On the next second that tall guy was kissing the ground.

Ankith rolled his sleeves and kicked red shirt guy.(poor guy got knocked down immediately😯).
Another guy punched ankith on his face ..

Ankithhh.. i screamed and moved forward.

Ankith touched his cheek and tightened his fist and punched him in stomach.

"How dare you hit me on my face,what should i say to the all beautifull girls eying in me..." He said and punched him again

"My face" he said and slapped that guy.

Ankith signalled other two men ,but they run already started running..he again kicked the tall guy in his stomach.

Tall guy suddenly wrapped his hands around Ankith's legs "Sorry , brother"
.tall guy said wincing in pain .

Ankith left him and came near to me and said opens his arms..i was shocked to see what he is doing...

"Now ,you can cry all you want".he said with smile and wink..

I quickly ran to him and hugged him tightly and cried .i continuously punched him so hard on his chest.

i continuously punched him so hard on his chest

"Stop,krithi" he said coldly.

"It's your mistake,why did you not come with me,.."i cried.

He patted me on my shoulders....he wiped my tears and said
"I'm. Sorry" i felt my heart dropped again with happiness .

"Shall we go now" he said

"One minute" i said and ran towards waiting hall and picked up my phone and shopping bags and came to Ankith.

"Shall we " he asked.

"One minute" i said..

"Why again" he said with sulking.

I went near tall guy who is laying there and pinched his ear so hard and warned him not to misbehave with anyone.I heard police whistles i got up and finally kicked him and ran towards Ankith.

Ankith is laughing at me ,i've never seen him laughing like this.I laughed too ..I wished this momment will last forever..me and Ankith being happy together is all i want.

It's going to be one of the precious memory in my life .I looked at Ankith with lots of love ...

"When will you love me ankith".i said to myself .

**********************************
Hi readers,👋

Did you like this chapter ?

Let me know in comments.

**********************************