Unknown Truth

Last night was the terrible night i ever experienced in my life .My life was totally messed up.I wanted to hug my parents but stopped myself to goto them ,how would they feel after knowing this truth about me and Ankith.

I came to anu's flat last night.She was shocked to see me in that state.i immediately hugged her and cried.She consoled me and sent me to bed.

I woke up and looked at clock it's 11 in the morning..I have no energy left in my body to go to office.I called and informed one my colleague about my absense.Anu came to me and handed a coffee.She smiled at me.

"Thanks anu".i said.

"Don't thank me thank to abhi" Anu said and blushed.

"Abhi??" i looked at her .

Abhi walked into room and said "Good morning ".

"Good morning" i said and smiled at him.

He came and sat near anu..i smiled at them.I don't know but i loved the visual infront of me.

"How did abhi knows I'm here".I asked anu.

"Yesterday night i called him i was terrified to see you in pathetic condition..so i called him to come over here".anu said

"So,i came".he said.

***
When did they even exchanged number.It's just not  week, they met,but they were very close now.
.they are doing all these behind my back
..****
"How are you feeling now,krithi"abhi asked me.

"I'm fine"i said to them.

"Then tell me what happened yesterday"anu asked..

tears gathered in my eyes ,i told them about everything happened yesterday night.Anu came and hugged me. Abhi reached my hand and patted on it.

"I'll kill those idiots,how could they believed you cheated on his cousin" abhi said.

"Abhi,calm down,I know ankith before he is always like that he does what feels right for him, doesn't consider others openion" anu said .

She scolded ankith and my friends..i couldn't stop her .She asked abhi to do something to realise his mistake.

"But how come he trust those filthy photographs ..they were your friends  before. How could they??"Abhi said in frustrated voice .

"We should do something abhi,to realise him" Anu said to him.

"Haa,anu" abhi said and gave high five to anu.

***
Few days before abhi was pleading me to marry him.now he became slave to anu,he is acting like obedient kid before him.I wonder what happened these days.
***
Abhi went out side to attend call

"When did you two become that close " i asked and winked at anu.

"In the hospital ,i went to pay visit to him,i stayed with him in the mornings "anu said.

"And krithi,i told Abhi about Ankith." she said.

"What did you told to him"i asked her.

"That Ankith is your first love ,foe whom you waited for 8years..abhi said that he was so happy for you..and he realised his mistake about asking you to marry him"she said

"Thank you anu,i was about to tell him today about that.I Don't want to create any unnecessary hopes for him"i said to him.