Mr.Devil

At dinning hall

Everyone sat on their chairs..I took a glance at everyone i'm at ease as Ankith was not present in the  dinning hall and said good morning

" Good morning my dear bhabi " prem said cheerfully.(prem is Ankith's little brother ).

" Good morning dear ,please have a seat"  Raman uncle said (Ankith's dad).

I am just about to sit on chair  Raman uncle told me to leave a chair and sit on another chair.

I looked confused what he is trying to convey..then I heard footsteps approaching me then i turned my head to see who is it.

It's Ankith  he is wearing a black shirt with blue jeans looking so handsome as usual.  I really missed him for four years,he isn't changed much but became much more handsome than before .I slowly realised my self that i was checking him out in front of family and suddenly averted my gaze.

I sneakily looked at Ankith ,his eyes were blood shot and he is  giving death glares.He sat besides me .Now i was shaking in fear and  remembered his last words now my hands were full of sweat.

"Krithika ,why are you not eating anything" priya aunty asked me.

"I'll eat aunty " i said and grabbed the plate.

She raised her eyebrow to Ankith..

"Someone is ignoring his bride"
aunty said while looking at Ankith.

Ankith took spoonful of halwa and offered it me.I was shocked and not responded for a moment.

"You need to eat my dear wifey ,you have to have lot of energy from now on wards"he said and smirked at me.

I silently ate the halwa a little bit and now I'm done with breakfast.

Ankith suddenly lean towards me and whisperd in ears " Eat  as much as you want my wife..later you may not get anything to eat".

I stared at him in fear  .He stood up and left the dinning hall.I went to my room and jumped on the bed , i feel so tired and wanted take some nap after some time i fell into deep slumber where i forgot my present and past fell into my fantasy world.