Future husband😲

Past

  Ankith loves Riya  these words repeating  in my mind all these days .After that  day i never smiled. i cried alot in silence .my parents couldn't able to see me in pain. They observed my pain and asked me about who caused my heart broke.but i never said anything to him.

months passed ..

I've become more lean and lifeless.
I was now looking more pale and thin.I avoided Vishal and Varsha as much i do..i don't want them to see me in pain.I just avoided them not ignored. One day my parents came to room asked to me to have talk with them.

"Krithi , it's time to move on".my dad said.

I just nobbed.

My mom started crying
" You haven't even eating properly these days and not even talking  with us like past" she said and cried

I hugged her and cried.

"Please get married baby" she said.

"yes baby " my dad added.

"No ,i 'm not going to marry anyone"I said.

"you have to get married we can't see you sad anymore"my dad said angrily.

"For our sake" he pleaded me.

I just  nobbed my head and gone back to bed and lied.

"I don't want to marry" i said . it's final .. don't force me.

After one week:

Mom and dad were not talking with me since the day i rejected to marry.last week all i did is just lying on my bed crying all the times.

Now:-

I was just checking my whatsapp suddenly a message popped on my screen .i opened it ,it was from  family friends group where prem added me recently . a photos were continuously  posted in that group to my surprise it's from ankith.he looks so handsome in  and gained some weight  i blushed red .i slided the pictures  suddenly i saw a pic where Ankith was leaning on wall and one girl was resting on his shoulder .. it's riya .

then another picture posted after that  by seeing that picture i dropped my phone and  fell on my kneels and cried out of my heart.

**What's there in that picture ,that made her cry**.

When ankith is never going to be mine..i don't care with whom  i live ..atleast i need to make parents happy..I have decided .

I went to my dad.  Who is reading newspaper..he just saw me and gave a smile and started reading again.

"Iam ready to get married"  I said.

My dad stood up and hugged me.my mom hears me from kitchen and came near me and hugged me tightly.

"I will find your prince very soon".my dad said.

I sighed and left to my room.I was not happy with it. But my parents are so happy.

i don't care anymore about ankith.But one side of my  heart wants to say no to this marriage.... i sat in a corner. Ankith do you know how I'm felling now ..i just want to hug him.I cried until I fell asleep.

My parents were searching for a groom ,i hope they would never find him.but unfortunately they found one.

His name is Abhinav. he is super handsome and super rich. He is our my  senior in university. i knew him but never  talked to him.He is so  popular in my uni.

To my surprise he accepted the wedding with out seeing me once.I thought he is mad  how can he agree without seeing me once.

Suddenly i heard a sound  ,yeah my phone is ringing..

I saw an unknown number ..who calls at this time  probably a credit card or sales  call  and i picked up the call.

Me: Hello ,who is this?.

Unknown caller : Hii krithi ,It's me yaar... your future husband. Can we meet? My dear princess.

I heard A sweet male voice  ..your  future husband.

It's Abhinav ....why he called me.what should i say now.

Me : Hi abhinav.yes we can.(i said with a   trembled voice) .

Unknown number(abhi): we'll meet tomorrow gorgeous..

at our engagement .LOVE YOU SWEET HEART. can't wait to see you..Good night dear .

He ended the call.

I was shocked to hear him.did he just say he loves me. ..and tomorrow. Is my engagement .What the hell is happening with me....

******.   
Ankith,you jerk ....How can he live there happily while I'm suffering because of him....
*******