Chapter-6

As car reached the hospital Ankit get down from car and  lifts krithika in his hands rushes into the hospital.

After few minutes :

Doctor came outside and said who is guardian.

"It's me,her husband" said  Ankith .

"Well,mister she had a deep injury on her foot i think she stepped on broken glass or something..she did first aid but..her foot was totally pressurized by something .

And she has very low blood  pressure ,did she eat anything today " Doctor asked.

"Yeah,she just ate some halwa  4or 5 spoons i guess". Ankith said and felt guilty about her situation.

"It's not good to starve her self.well i bandaged her wound..and prescribed some medicine .just let her rest for few days, she will be alright.

After doctor went away,a few moments later Raman and priya arrived at hospital ..

Priya is crying badly ..while Raman looks worried about her daughter in law

She went and hugged Ankith.Prem started crying as remembering her bhabhi's face. Krithika was prem's friend too.Raman uncle holds priya aunty .

Ankith consoled her mother and went to pay hospital  bill.Krithika was discharged and all headed to home.During the drive Krithika was still asleep in Ankith's lap.

They reached home earlier than expected.Ankith carried krithika into home .he puts her on bed and  went to kitchen to brings some juice and apples for his wife.

He tries to wake krithika..he calls her name twice but she doesn't responded .he raised his voice and called her again . Krithika suddenly starts speaking in sleep..she shouts
"don't slap me please Ankith "she started crying in her sleep.

Ankith felt so bad that she is even crying in sleep.He wipes away her tears and puts sheets on her.

He went out of the room and sends his mom to feed krithika.