mehandi🎉

We all reached near by temple by evening ..I was wearing a pink colour pattu saree with gold colured design blouse and wore a pair of matching earrings.

Soon after reaching temple i performed the puja as we have no time left to mehandi..I prayed god my whole heartedly. ..that give me courage  to accept this marriage.I know this is not a movie where hero only marry heroine..No miracles are going to happen in real life. That to my life.  God might got bored when writing my fate ..so instead of hell i have to  suffer here itself..I laughed at my fate..

Finally iam convincing my self to accept this marriage..i may or may not love abhi. But i decided not to hurt him with my ignorance.

EVENING:

All ladies gathered in our garden it's huge enough to hold 250 people  .All girls were looking so gorgeous and boys were drooling over them ...My home was looking so delighted with lights and mehandi stage was decorated with  beautiful roses and ballons were hanging in the end .

Finally varsha done with my makeup and i looked my self in mirror..

I wore a high waisted silk yellow skirt with bright pink choli..with crescent shaped chandbalies..and matching bangles..

" you are looking stunning " varsha said

"Really,why don't you marry me" i said and winked at varsha.

We both laughed ..

Now i sat with all my cousins and Varsha and elders.. Everyone already started putting mehandi on their hands. My dad and uncles were happily sat around table with smiles ..My mom was running around with her royal blue coloured saree.I smiled at her.she came and hugged me.

A girl came near me and showed me some pictures of henna designs .I chose one design.

She started putting it on my hands and Varsha and i started chatting.my cousins planned a dance party..they even practiced dance .ani and shasha,ravya were came before the dance began ..i hugged them and wanted to tell them every thing happened to me.they know i have crush on ankith in our childhood but don't know i was loving him till now .

We all talked for sometime ..we stopped after music has stopped .All were confused but i know who can do this all mess to get attention...

Yes. It's my cousin Anu, She is better than me in everything except study matters.she has fashion sense,can talk well with others..But why she needs everybody's attention in my mehandi..

She started dancing to a bollywood song , everyone clapped their hands..she is actually not dancing just showing her lehanga and jewels and open hair..

I laughed at her stupidity..
After that hillarious performance of Anu we all got on stage danced to all random songs..i smiled while dancing...but my inside was very hurt and I feel like someone is watching me ,some strange feeling started inside me i went and sat on couch and watched my friends and parents dancing and laughing ...

Was am i the only one unhappy here...

******
Hi readers,if you like my story please comment down your openion . All chapters were unedited  so please forgive me for mistakes..

Thank you ..

Have a nice day

********