trapped with him

Krithika's pov:

I woke up early.I feel quite relaxed now .I promised myself not to feel bad anymore.Anyhow we are going to find the culprit behind my situation.

I got ready to go office.I refused to eat breakfast as iam not felling to eat anything,abhi insisted to drop me at office.I agreed and me and anu got into abhi's car and they dropped me at my office.

I greeted my colleagues.

"Hi krithi,you seem so tired,how was your holiday"my colleague asked me

.i don't know i tried to cover my dark circles but couldn't ..they exposed me infront of my colleagues..

"Hey,..yes I'm a bit tired "i said while faking my smile.

"You enjoyed your holiday to the fullest"Karthik interrupted our conversation..He was looking so handsome .

"HI Karthik ,gd mrng"

"Hi ,gd mrng..Come to my office,hurry"he said with stern face. and went to his doesn't he said we are friends..why he is act coldly now.can't he smile while talking???

"Bye Karthik"my colleague said while shaking her hand endlessly.

"Stop it girl ,or else you gonna loose your hand"i laughed at her flirting.

"Krithi,do you know i have been trying to get him from last two years but he never gave a look at anyone..he is so rude "she said.

"Try again ,What's the matter now,he is asking me to come over . can You guess " i asked my colleague.

"Hey,how can you forget.. tomorrow we are having our new boss,"she said with happy face.

"Oh,i forgot" i said.

"Krithi,I heard he is so handsome than Karthik,i can't wait for tomorrow" she said while exciting.

"Hey, don't  overexcite..He might behave same as Karthik "i said and laughed.

"Oh no"she said with a annoying face.

I went to Karthik's office and collected the details regarding the upcoming events and i handed them to team.Now i have to prepare some documents.so i was doing my work.

It's past 12 i feel little dizzy,i have not eaten anything from morning so i want eat something  so went to cafeteria .i ordered some food and sat down in the  chair.

I can observe there were many couples eating together ,moist filled in my eyes .I really wanted to hold ankith hands but i was not lucky enough to do that.Suddenly Karthik came and sat opposite to me.I wiped my tears.

"Hey krithi i wanted to ask you something.Can i??" He said.

"Hi ,yes you can" i said with a smile.

"Are you fine" he asked me.

"Yes "i said and lowered my head .

"Are you fine" he asked again.

I was silent i didn't said any word .the pain inside me is growing,i couldn't stand it anymore.

"Aren't we friends "he asked.

I nobbed and and kept my head lowered .He reached my hand and said
Krithi.

"Hey are you crying girl"he said.

Tears started flowing on my cheeks..I lifted my head.Everyone is now looking at us suspiciously.
karthik took my hand and gave me a comfort look.we both walked out of office.