Chapter-9

Past:

It's been four years when Ankith left me and i've tried to contact him but he never replied to my mails and messages and not even picked my call.I don't know what made him hate me so much.I cried everyday and spent many sleepless nights while thinking about him .I tried to contact his close friends but no one aware that he was gone to US .

After one year Ankith's parents moved to another city. It really made me sad . whenever i missed  Ankith i used to go his home and roam around his home and sit for sometime in his room.I used to play with Tommy ,his pet which i gifted him On his birthday .

Tommy was very precious to him no one  would be allowed to feed her, only me and Ankit are allowed.It been long since I've seen him or heard his voice  ,I'm missing him so badly.

I used to get up early in the morning and spending my time alone in the room watching our old videos where i can see my ankith smile happily at my face. I barely walked out of room for to eat an apple or play with tommy.

My parents noticed my weird behavior and asked for reason but i escaped saying i was not feeling well .I never eaten properly . It's became so hard for me one day i collapsed in the middle of class.I was admitted in hospital .My parents cried so much cause of situation.Then i decided to get over him seriously .(Me getting over from Ankith  😆😆😆😆.It's impossible .i do know it) .

I tried many ways to forget him but every trial i made , realised that it's not easy to forget him.Finally i tried to make lot of friends and go for lunch and parties .

Me and Ankith have bunch of friends we used to hangout . After Ankith i have two more friends who are closer to me Anshul,Bhanu.

Bhanu was best friend to Ankith .once he suspected that  my love for ankith asked me about it. but i denied it without any hesitation ,cause i don't want to others to know about my feelings about Ankith .I'm afraid that they might tease me and if Ankith knows it he may leave our friendship .

Everyone in college knows us we are even named as Fantastic four
Ankith used to tease some girls in our college that too when I'm with him.I used to sat between Bhanu and Ankith.  One day he called a group of  freshers .two girls and three boys were standing in front us.Anshul asked them to sing a song and dance a little..All of them. tried to sing and dance.but one girl remained silent and she is arrogant enough argue with us .She said she won't make order around her..

"I won't be afraid to your doings ..so don't get in my way".she said

We were all surprised about her brave act. Anshul was seriously surprised  she gave him a warning..

We all laughed at once.

"What's your name" Bhanu asked her.

"Maya" she said

"Nice name" Bhanu said.

" You are really brave...not like some coward" Ankith said winking at me .

I started beating him ..he is using his hands to protect from me. I pinched him..He said "ouch...krithi stop ,I'm sorry"..

While I was beating him ...i heard maya saying something.i stopped and looked at her.

"Let's be friends"  she extended her hand towards Ankith.

"yes, maya let's be friends" ankith made a handshake with her..

I gave her a big smile and welcomed to our Group.We are Now Fabulous five.

After Ankith left to US.Bhanu went to australia, Anshul was gone back to his hometown,Maya was out of reach.

Bhanu and anshul used to call me often but after sometime they stopped callling. I called them but as usual I'm ignored by them.I don't know where maya is she was our junior but she left college and we don't even know where she lives.So finally i was alone.