Am i nothing to him??

Priya aunty and Raman uncle, prem came to our home in the afternoon .To my surprise they even  brought tommy with them .This little puppy has grown up.happiness was filled in my eyes .as soon tommy seen me he nearly jumped on me I hugged him tightly.i'm missing him so badly.

priya aunty and Raman uncle were smiled at me and went to upstairs.I and prem and tommy were playing together .iam feeding tommy after a long time.
............after sometime i could sense strong gaze on me i looked around found my evil husband leaning on wall and watching me with hate filled eyes .

(whom should i expect to be have a smile on his lips.)

He shouted "tommy"

He shouted "tommy".me and prem were shocked and looked at him.

tommy startled and went near to him..(even tommy is afraid of him...he is such a jerk barking like an wild animal)

"Why are you shouting like that" prem said annoyingly.

"Who let you feed the tommy" he said to me coldly.

"I did that" i said to him with a lower voice.

"I won't let anyone touch him, don't dare to feed him again". He said.

"I'm the one who gifted you tommy, can't i have a right to feed like before i did" i said.

"You can't,i won't allow an outsider to feed my tommy".he shouted.

" You said ,,,I'm an out sider" i asked him.

"Yes,you are ..you are an outsider.don't dare to touch my precious things " he warned me

"You are saying I'm nothing to you".i asked him.

"Yes" he said and went to upstairs.

That words made me heartbroken.i didn't cry cause lately I'm habituating myself to control my tears ..my broken heart won't be healed with my tears.

I stood there for sometime ..and went to guest room.I sat for sometime and settle down my heart.I was about to go out of room..but i found a box laid on bedside. I went and picked it. ..it was the same box from the morning..i opened it, i could sense a rose perfume .i found a card inside the box..i opened it..

"Love you forever"was written in it.

I found bunch of red roses . Suddenly Abhinav flashed in my mind...

Abhinav is the main culprit of my ill fate.why he left me in wedding, because of him i was in a hell now.

If i get a chance to meet Abhinav..i would grab his coller and punch him so hard..where is he now,and why he didn't married me..

For a minute i assumed if i married to him,i wouldn't ever suffer like this.I trust abhi can make everyone happier,he is the happiest and stylish  person.

But who would send this flowers to this house??..may be ankith's friends sent him as welcome gift...but he is not a girl to like red roses??  🌹🌹🌹

**********************************