Chapter 19

Em POV:"So what you do wanna do?" I ask Aiden

Em POV:
"So what you do wanna do?" I ask Aiden. He had put down my album and now I was wondering what to do. Usually, I'd just read or watch The Vampire Diaries or something but I doubted Aiden wanted to do that.

"There's a lot of things I want to do to you Collins," Aiden smirks mischievously, and it didn't take a genius to figure out exactly what he meant by his dirty-minded words.

"Like paint my nails and do my hair, that does sound like a good idea Black," I reply, also smirking. I knew I was blushing from his comment but I figured that if I put up a confident front, maybe he'd look past my red face.

"That depends, can we do it naked?" He smirks, enjoying my confidence.

"Yeah I'm done, let's watch a movie and order pizza?" I reply rolling my eyes, well I tried.

Aiden just smirks at pushes past me to walk downstairs.

Agh this boy.

I roll my eyes and follow him IN MY HOUSE, while he goes through my fridge.

Sure, make yourself at home asshole.

"Do you want some orange juice?" Aiden asks as he goes through all my cupboards looking for cups while I watch him in shock.

"Um, no thanks?" I reply questionably as he finally finds the cups and pours himself a drink.

"You shouldn't stare princess, it's rude" Aiden smirks, looking at my open-mouthed face.

I close my mouth and glare at him before I walk to the living room and plonk onto the 3 seater couch so I can lie down.

Aiden comes in a minute later and grabs the remote before sitting on the other couch and going through all the channels again.

"There's nothing on!!" He complains.

"Let's watch a movie then?" I suggest for the second time.

"Shotgun choosing" Aiden quickly says childishly before he goes through the TV cabinet to find a movie.

He's literally a child in a teenager's body!!!

An extremely hot teenager.

No like really fucking hot.

Really really really fucking hot.

Okay, I'm done.

But the dudes hot...

"Perfect!!" Aiden grins mischievously as he puts a disk in the DVD player.

"What did you choose?" I ask cautiously, his smirking really didn't help!!!

"Wow Collins, is your trust in me really that little, you hurt me" he grins.

"Whatever, I'm ordering pizza, pepperoni okay?" I sigh eventually, he obviously wasn't going to tell me and if the movie he chose was really that bad I'd just go to my room and watch youtube, leave the bad boy to watch his movies.