Chapter 33

Song - Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers
Status - Summery song not chapter song

Hi guys, so there is a sexual abuse scene in this chapter, I just wanted to let you all know. I'll let you know when it starts and ends as well.

Also, '🎵🎤🎶' means time to listen to the song!!

"What the fuck, I wanna go back and kick that fucker hard in the balls," Toby seethes, Blake looks just as annoyed, and even Carter who is usually calm and collected looks ready to go back

While everyone, surprisingly even the other group of guys seethe about creepy I turn to Aiden who had been quiet since we got back; "thank you Aiden, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you about the clothes," I apologize shamelessly.

"It probably would have happened even without the clothes but wear this," Aiden replies calmly, taking off his signature leather jacket and handing it to me, leaving him in his black jeans and black shirt.

"Thank you," I reply gratefully, taking the jacket and surprising Aiden; "What?" I ask.

"You're agreeing to wear it?" Aiden replies looking shocked.

"You were right, I should listen to you more often," I roll my eyes chuckling, attempting to make a joke out of it as I slip my arms through the sleeves that are noticeably too big for me. This seemed to happen a lot when the tracks were involved.

"Music to my ears hearing you say that Collins," Aiden smirks. Cocky Aiden was back, good, I missed him.

I laugh sarcastically in response but can't stop the smile that adorns my face.

"You wanna go home? I have another 2 races in 20 but I'm happy to miss them," Aiden offers genuinely.

I actually enjoyed it here and going home was not something I wanted to do; "no, I want to stay," I smile. Aiden searches my face for any trail of lies but when he sees none he nods.

"You okay Em?" Carter asks sweetly.

"Yeah," I smile, I look at the other group that followed us wondering who they were when Toby notices this and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Mills, this is Alex, Liam, Cooper and Amy, we met them here a while ago, guys, this is Mills but you can't call her that and you have to call her Em," Toby introduces, confusing everyone.

They all smile and wave anyway.

"Hey Tobes, can you take me to the bathroom?" I ask innocently, suddenly needing to go. I blame it on all the nerves.

"I'll take you," Aiden interrupts.

"I can take her, I need to go as well," Amy offers to smile. Aiden looks like he's debating something but once again Amy interrupts; "nothing will happen, she's with me and if something does then I'll rush and get you straight away."