Chapter 02

A man with black haired and dark aura, walked through a dark corridor with dim lighting, and the men in the corridor started to bowing to him. He maintained a blank expression face, and made his way towards a room. He held a gaze of fearsome like a tiger. When he entered the room, he meet a man who has dimples, tall figure and leaned, and has purple hair.

"where is that bastard?", asked the man with black haired, through his gritted teeth, to the purple hair man.

"He is in your punishment room V?", he replied to the man named V while handling him his favourite toy.

A Gun

His favourite and precious toy. He killed many people with that gun, but don't get him wrong, he don't kill people for money or something like that. He killed those people, who are criminal in the eyes of law but escape from punishment by using their money and power. Some people used their money and power to suppressed their wrong-doings. So he gives those people a deserved punishment.

V held a blank expression, and nodded towards the purple head. The purple hair man walked towards a door to unlock the passcode of the door. V entered the room, and the purple head followed him. V saw a man, who was tied on a chair with a rope and blindfolded.

"Did you treat him well RM?", V asked RM,the purple hair with an evil smirk.

"Literally beat the shit out of him.", RM replied, a smirk was plastered on his face.

The guy named V moved forward towards the blindfolded man, who was begging for his life. V grinned broadly because he loves when these fuckers or criminals whimpers infront of him. He moved forward towards the blindfolded man and take off his blindfold harshly.

"WHAT THE HELL --LEAVE ME OTHERWISE I AM GONNA SUE YOU ALL.", The man yelled at V, who was obviously not enjoying his screaming and all. He was losing his temper seeing the tantrum of that man. His grip on the gun tightened. He pointed the gun towards the head of the man.

"SHUT IT OR I AM GONNA KILL YOU BEFORE YOU REALISE.", V said annoyingly and before he could speak anything the man cut off him.

"--THE FUCK KIM TAE-" the man started but i cut off him.

"Don't you dare to pronounce my name from your filthy mouth.", V said through gritted teeth, and grabbed him by his collar, who yelped.

"Why am I here and why did you kidnapped me?",the man said while yelping in pain.

"You did something wrong and now you deserve a punishment.", V mentioned with a smirk.

"I didn't do anything wrong.", the man said confidently while sweating nervously. This makes V angry and he punched the man with the gun on his jaw.

"Don't play dumb with me, i know you kidnaps those young girls and use them as stripper in your owned clubs, and you're saying you did nothing wrong.", V said through gritted teeth and grabbed his jaw harshly. The man cried out in pain.

"Then who the fuck are you to decide my punishment for my sins?!!", the man asked. V looked at him for few seconds, then chuckled at him and patted the man's cheek with his gun.

"I am V, the one who killed people for their wrong doings.", V said, smirking at the man's reaction, who starts to shaking after hearing the name because he knew about V and how mercilessly V killed people.

V held the gun tightly and pointed towards the man's head.

"Now say goodbye to the world.", V said and squeezed his trigger finger and shot the man, who collapsed on the floor, blood flowing through his head.

V smiled at the man's corpse body and turned around toward RM, who was standing there with a blank expression.

"Clean up the mess Joon.", V said and moved towards the door, to get out of the room.

"Where do you thinking you're going Taehyung-shi?", Joon asked with crossed arms over his chest. Taehyung again turned toward him and smiled slightly.

"To finish some unfinished work.", Taehyung revealed and threw the gun toward RM, who caught it smoothly and gives him a thumbs up.

++++++++++++

Taehyung entered a night club, dressed in a suit and looking extremely handsome. He has flawless skin and dark eyes that makes everyone weak on their knees. He has the kind of handsome face that can stopped anyone in your tracks. He walks like a model, he made his way towards bartender for drinks, he sitted on one of the stool and waited for his target. He received many stares but he was used to it so he just ignored them. He runs his hand through his black hair which was tousled, thick and lustrous, and looked around while chugging his drink.

After a few minutes, Taehyung felt a light tap on his shoulder, he smirked slightly and turned around. His eyes meets with a girl in a tight short red dress with high-heels and a red wine glass on her hand.

"How can i help you darling?", he said, slightly leaning against the counter. The girl leaned toward Taehyung.

"Well i am little thirsty and you could quench my thirst.", she whispers into taehyung's ear seductively. Taehyung gives her a side smile, a smirk. They both made their way towards the private cabin.

They both entered the private, both seems to be little tipsy. The girl seated on his lap and wrap her right hand around taehyung's neck. Taehyung placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer.

The girl sips her wine while maintaining an eye contact with taehyung, she bit her lips seductively and leaned toward taehyung, who was staring at her blankly. Out of nowhere, a needle comes out from her hand, and before she could do anything taehyung grabbed her by throat and starts to stifle her throat.

"Just tell me who sent you, and then maybe i'll let you go.", taehyung said and squeezed her throat harshly.

"I-i d-don't k-kn-now ––t-they j-just sent m-me m-mon-ney a-and i-inform-mation a-about y-you.", the girl managed to answer him. Taehyung looked at the girl, who was struggling for air, then he looked around and released her throat.

"But i know who you are and who sent you to kill me. I just want you to admit it.", taehyung exclaimed, and aimed his index and middle finger toward her throat, then stab her on throat, which caused her breath to stop and she passed away.

Taehyung sighed in disappointment and rubbed his temples. He quickly text Joon about the whole situation, who said he would handle the situation. He get out of the nightclub leaving behind the loud music and smell of alcohol. He walk towards his car but stopped when he feels his phone buzzed in his pocket. He immediately take out his phone and noticed a text from Joon.

Namjoon

It was lee jae who sent that girl to kill you and he is the next target of us.

Taehyung frowned at the text but soon his lips turned into a smirk, and then he shoved his phone in his pocket, and drove off to his mansion.

///////////////////////////  

Thanks for reading 🙏

So this chapter was all about taehyung hehe. I hope you like it.

Please do vote and comment.

Please take care of yourself my beautiful babies. Be happy and healthy.

I purple you~💜