Chapter 33

Pretty maknae 🥺💕(His curves tho)

Pretty maknae 🥺💕
(His curves tho)

×××××

"Don't worry, I will take care of it, Dad." Taehyung said, earning a pat on shoulder from his Dad, who smiled at him.

"I know. And your mom is worrying about you. At least, you should phone her in every week." His Dad remarked, while walking along with Taehyung through the corridors of the Vante Corporation.

Taehyung chuckled, softly. "Tell her I said I love her."

They both walked out from the building.

His Dad turned back his head. "Take care!" He said to Yoongi and Namjoon, who also walked out from the building behind them.

Both the males smiled before nodding their head lightly. His Dad patted his shoulder before hoping into the car.

Taehyung's face went blank when his father's car disappeared from his sight. He whirled around and grasped Yoongi by his collar.

"What did you said to Jeongguk?" Taehyung exclaimed, almost yelling at him.

"What?" Yoongi let out in confusion. He tried to remove Taehyung's hands from his collar but failed.

"Don't act innocent, Yoongi!"

"Taehyung, calm down. We can talk about it inside. Don't create–"

"Shut the fuck up Joon!" Taehyung's eyes fumed in rage while looking at Namjoon, who immediately shut his mouth.

Averting his eyes from Namjoon, he looked at Yoongi.

"I don't want to repeat myself."

"That kid was getting on my nerves. So I just showed his place." Yoongi used his strength and yanked away Taehyung's hands.

Taehyung clenched his jaw. "You better apologise to him or otherwise..."

"Otherwise what? Are you going to kill me?" Yoongi scoffed, fixing his collar.

"I will, if I have to." Taehyung utters, clenching his jaw.

"Are you going to kill me for that boy? Seriously?" Yoongi chuckled in disbelief but Taehyung ignored him and walked away from there.

---------

"-fuck!" Taehyung let out when he entered his cabin, he was greeted by the younger's ass. Jeongguk was on all four while searching for something under the desk.

Taehyung walked towards him and bent a little. "Wow! What a good way to greet your boss, huh?" He patted Jeongguk's asscheek.

"Fork off, perv!" Jeongguk immediately stood up and protect his ass while covering them with hands.