Chapter 16

Updates will be delay, due to 'pride fall'. So, don't demand update. I hope you'll understand the situation.

×××××

"Taehyung, we need to talk," Yoongi said, walking towards Taehyung.

"That bitch Lee Jae. We're unable to trace him in Korea, that's mean he's not in the country anymore."

Taehyung knitted his eyebrows together but didn't respond.

"Do you know what are you doing?" Yoongi said, raising his voice.

"What?" Taehyung asked because he seriously was clueless at that point.

"Lee Jae and Taemin, they both gang up together and they are planning something against us. And this time I am seriously scared because they threatened Hobie."

"What?" Taehyung utters, and leaned forward.

"Minhyuk, Taemin's brother. He recently showed up and he is the one who messed up with Hobie"

Taehyung didn't response.

"Why did you kiss that boy in the middle of the road?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung lifted his brow at Yoongi.

"How did you know?"

Yoongi scoffed.

"Hyun wo, remember that police officer. He recorded you two, he has the fucking clip where you both were kissing. I was tracing his phone, to get some secret information about Lee Jae. But what I found was unbelievable!"

"We're messing up with our things now Taehyung."

"No, we're not. You're overthinking this whole situation and we—"

"You're risking that boy's life."

Taehyung went silent.

"You can't do this Taehyung. Just drop this act. If you want a quick fuck, then just do it. And leave the boy—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." Taehyung banged his fist on the desk, angrily.

"Don't let me say something that you would regret about it" Taehyung snapped.

Yoongi shut his mouth and nodded at his boss.

"Just because your boyfriend got threatened doesn't mean, he can harm me or my personal life."

"THINK before you speak, Yoongi Hyung", Taehyung stated, averting his gaze from the silver-haired man.

Yoongi's eyes softened after hearing 'Hyung' because Taehyung rarely called him with honorific.

"Taehyung-ah, I am sorry. I didn't know you had a thing for-"

"Leave!" Taehyung said, his jaw was clenching and unclenching.

Yoongi stilled on his spot but nodded his head, turning his heels he left the room because he knows making Taehyung angry will make the situation more worse.

Taehyung seat back on his leather chair, his furrowed brows fades away and a smirk curled up on his face while staring at the information about Hyun-wo on his monitor.

+++++

Taehyung averted his gaze from his revolver to the man, in front of him.