Chapter 45

Warning: nightmare and smut

×××××

Jeongguk shivers in fear. His body began sweating. He clutched on his blanket tightly, whimpering in fear. He was having a nightmare after a long time. He was alone and weak. He tried to scream but couldn't able to utter a word. His body was trembling on bed. He cried in pain. He was traumatised after the incident. But he was recovering.

He's strong. Jeongguk always remind himself. He felt a pair of arm around him. While he continue whimpering in sleep.

His breathing start getting normal while hearing those comforting words. After a while, he opened his eyes. His body drenched in sweat.

"T-Taehyung..."

"Baby, I'm here. Don't worry, you are okay."

It's been months (almost a year) since he discharged from hospital. His hand was fine, but didn't recover from those nightmares (completely). The first few months wasn't easy for him. He constantly gets nightmares but eventually the number of nightmares starts to getting decrease. And he proud of himself for overcoming it.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, holding his baby in arms.

Jeongguk nodded.

"Don't worry. I'm here. I love you." Taehyung comforted, lightly squeezing Jeongguk's body as they were cuddling on bed. It's past seven o'clock of morning. And Jeongguk was drenched in sweat.

He slightly pulled away from Taehyung, who looked confuse.

"Baby, are y-"

"I'm gonna take a shower." Jeongguk cut off him and sat up on the bed and then climbed out of the bed.

"Want me to join you?"

Jeongguk shook his head and without looking back he stepped into the bathroom. He immediately washed his face with his shaky hands when he stood infront of the counter. He had a nightmare after very long time and he totally hate it. But he cheered himself and took a cold water shower.

Jeongguk changed into oversized dark blue shirt which covered his paws and white some shorts, his hair was still wet as he walked out of the bathroom.

His gaze met with Taehyung who was working on his MacBook. Without thinking anything, he walked towards the bed and settled down in between Taehyung legs, hugging his waist and resting his head on Taehyung's torso.

Taehyung chuckled and put down his MacBook aside to turn his full attention on his tiny one.

"Are you alright?"

Jeongguk hummed, cuddling against Taehyung's torso.

"I want to go home,"

Taehyung froze at first but then nodded, even though, Jeongguk couldn't see him.

"Nanna called me and she asked you to come with me,"

"Baby," Taehyung breathe out. "Y'know, I can't. Ive been busy lately-"

"Okie okie, I know and I already told her."

Taehyung start toying with Jeongguk's hair.

And yeah, Jeongguk moved into Taehyung's mansion. But he cried his eyes out when he had to leave his Nanna. But he occasionally go to meet her and his Nanna always welcomed him with love and food.

He sometimes miss his Hyungs since he didn't go to office after that incident. He's been staying home and recovering. Sometimes, he thought to himself what would happen if Taemin shot him in head on that day. He wouldn't be able to spend his time with his beloved ones.