Chapter 39

Update: hobie and i are going to our honeymoon 😔

×××××

The previous night was special for Jeongguk. Those sweet whispering while cuddling each other was everything for him.

After every exhausting day, his night always end up on those long arms which were belong to him. And Taehyung always make sure to hold him and to fade away his tiredness.

Someday Jeongguk missed Taehyung too much than usual when Taehyung leave for some business trip and rendezvous for mafia's gangs.

Both of the males are so much in love.

That it's unhealthy.

"Anytime I'm alone, I can't help thinking about you
All I want, all I need, honestly, it's just me and you"

Jeongguk came out from the bathroom while jamming along with the song. He was drying his hair with a towel.

"He giving me that good shit
That make me not quit, that good shit
Oh, he give it to me
Everyday, everyday, everyday"

He changed into a blue kitten sweater and white shorts while listening to the song.

"Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
Breathe me in, breathe me out, fill me up
Running through your veins"

He hummed with the song, and picked up the phone which was placed on nightstand. He flopped on the bed.

A warm blanket wrapped around his body as the winter season was approaching on the land of Seoul. Jeongguk checked out his phone and it's notification before chunking it away on the bed. He laid down on bed and about to close his eyes when his phone buzzed. He groaned and check his phone.

Arrogant monkey

Come out

I'm outside of your house

Jeongguk's eyes widen while reading the text from Taehyung.

"He what?" Jeongguk sprang up from his bed, tossing away his blanket and phone from him. He immediately fixed his hair and sweater.

"What does he want at this time?" Jeongguk asked himself, walking to downstairs.

Cold breeze hit his bare legs and thighs when he opened the front door. Jeongguk brushed off a strand of hair from his forehead while walking towards Taehyung, who was waiting for him with his car.

"What are you doing here at this time?" He asked, crossing his arms at Taehyung.

Without responding to the younger Taehyung opened the door of car.

"Get into the car or you might catch a cold." Taehyung pointed, holding the car door for the younger.

"You didn't answer my question."