Chapter 18

I miss his long hair :'(

×××××

"P-please, leave me. I beg you,"

"Aw, how can I? You deserve this, don't you?" The hoarse voice snapped, puffing out the smoke from his mouth.

"V, just finish this fucking paedophile!" The dimple guy spat, glaring the man, who was begging for his life.

Taehyung let out a deep chuckle, shaking his head lightly.

"No, let him realise what he did-"

"I-i am sorry, please leave me. I will never-"

"Don't you dare to cut off me." Taehyung gritted out, his eyes were fuming in anger. He took the cigarette in between in his fingers.

The man whimpers when Taehyung crashed the cigarette on the man's arm.

"Don't you like it when I touch you with my knife?" Taehyung grinned and licked his dry lips, fresh blood starting leaking whenever the tip of the knife travelled through the man's bare shoulder and hands.

"N-no, pl-please let me g-go-" The man winced in pain when the knife cut a small part of his neck.

"I hate your voice, so shut your filthy mouth." Taehyung glowered, pressing the tip of the knife against the man's neck.

Taehyung sighed in frustration when the man closed his eyes in fear.

"I can't tolerate your existence!"

Taehyung takes out his revolver, pointing towards the man while tangling his index finger around the trigger.

"Any last wis-"

"Pl-please let me g-"

Taehyung pulled the trigger, the bullet hits the man's chest area.

"I warned you not to cut me off."

Taehyung rubbed his temples with the revolver and sit on his chair, closing his eyes for a few seconds.

"V, the Parks are coming for the business meeting." Namjoon reminded him.

Taehyung hummed.

"Clean up the mess, Joon." He ordered the dimple guy, without glancing at him.

Without saying any word, Namjoon dragged out the man's body from the room.

"V, this boy was spying on us. We caught him near the alley-"

Taehyung's brows were furrowed in irritation, he hissed while massaging his temples.

"Just finish him already."