epilogue

3 years later....

Beep

Jeongguk's gaze shifted towards his phone. He was about to pick up his phone when someone burst into his cabin.

"Jeonggukie!"

"Yoongi hyung?" Jeongguk said with a smile.

"How was your honeymoon trip?"

Yoongi blushed, walking towards Jeongguk and flopped down on seat beside him.

"Oh gosh, there's a lot of things that I want to tell you-" Yoongi ruffled his hair and smiled. "Y'know, we stayed at one of the famous resort- it was a beautiful resort, I like the view and everything, and then we went to cycling and explored island too- he cooked for me for THE first time, even though, he IS a bad cook but it's okay."

Jeongguk laughed at Yoongi's ranting about his honeymoon trip.

"-he even asked me to twerk in the middle of road because my ass was looking good in those tight jeans," Yoongi said in disbelief, shaking his head.

"And what did you do?" Jeongguk asked, biting his lip to prevent himself from laughing as he knew the answer.

"I'm a simp for him- so i did and it was embarrassing but he laughed and said i looked cute," Yoongi said, pouting. Cheeks turned crimson.

"I can imagine-" Jeongguk laughed, flashing out his bunny teeth. His eyes turned crescent moon shape, which makes him more adorable than anyone else in this whole universe.

Yoongi's eyes softened while staring at Jeongguk. "I still couldn't believe that you have forgiven me."

Jeongguk stopped laughing.

"Hyung, I already told you. It's- you realised your mistake and felt guilty about it, that's why I forgave you."

"But Taehyung-" Yoongi paused, looking down at his lap. "He won't or will never forgive me. I knew about the whole situation what he did to you and what Taemin-"

"Hyung, please don't bring the past." Jeongguk warned, his voice was small.

Yoongi nodded, feeling guilty again as he bring Taemin's name.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi stood up to leave as he observed Jeongguk was uncomfortable with the topic.

"Hyung, don't worry about me. Talk to Taehyung, he surely will forgive you."

Yoongi smiled and plant a kiss on Jeongguk's head as the male was adorable, kind and sweet. He was too kind to forgive him.

Yoongi distanced himself from Taehyung as he knew it would make the situation more worse. He also apologised to Taehyung but Taehyung didn't considerate his apology. He knew about Taemin's intention but when he told Taehyung it was too late. He still feel guilt about it and blame it to himself. Even though, Jeongguk forgive him.

"Everyone deserve second chance," that were Jeongguk's words. Indeed, He's an angel.

"Don't you miss that peach haired guy and the pretty one who's with Namjoon now?"

"I do. We got promoted and it separate us but we hang out in our weekends." Jeongguk said.

Yoongi hummed. "See you soon, I'm tired from the trip. I just rushed here to update you about my honeymoon." Yoongi giggles. Then he left.