Chapter 09

my readers: where is the update bish!!

Le me* smiling and sweating nervously

(Jk i love u)

×××××××

Jeongguk rubbed his eyes while yawning, and stretched his body with a faint groaning. He was literally dozing off in the middle of his working schedule. He woke up at dawn because of his stupid boss.

Jin entered the cabin while humming to a song.

"Woah! Jeongguk you're early today", Jin said while wiggling his eyebrows, and sits on his chair.

Jeongguk opened his mouth to speak, when his ringing phone cut him off. He glanced at his phone's screen, an unknown caller's number popped out. He pick up the call.

"Hello-"

He cut off by a deep voice.

"Mr.Jeon, in my office, in 5 mins"

Jeongguk recognized the voice of his arrogant boss. 

"But sir-" He cut off by his boss again.

"4 mins 58 sec" His boss said before hanging up the call.

Jeongguk groaned in frustration, and stood up from chair to leave.

"Where are you going?", Jin asked, without averting his gaze from the monitor.

"To CEO's office", Jeongguk answered, and walked out from the room closing the door behind him.

"Huh?", Jin knitted his eyebrows in confusion but shakes his head, and went back to his work.

++++++

Jeongguk fixed his tie and hair before knocking the door of Devil. He heard a 'come in' in deep voice, and pushed the door.

Jeongguk marched towards the desk, and stood in front of it.

"Sit your beautiful ass down", Taehyung murmured, without glancing up at the younger.

"huh? What?", Jeongguk asked, he has no clue what did his boss said as he was dozing off.

"Sit down, Mr.Jeon", Taehyung smiled at the younger, he saw a cute pout on Jeongguk's face. He licked his lips, and immediately looked away.

Jeongguk settles down on the chair, across his boss, who was seems to be busy in his work.

"No greeting?", Taehyung questioned, without looking at the younger.

"Oh i am s-so sorry-", Jeongguk apologised. 

He was about to bowed down his head. His head was about to hit the desk. But instead his head hit a large, warm and soft surface. 

Taehyung's palm.

"You're so reckless, Gguk", Taehyung shook his head, and pulled back his hand.

"Sorry a-and Good Morning Mr.Kim", Jeongguk smiled sleepishly.

"Well Good Morning to you too, now check out these files and marked the errors", Taehyung said, and handed few files to Jeongguk, who immediately obeyed and starts to working.