Chapter 14

Don't be a silent reader :(

Ily<3

×××××

Taehyung picked up his phone from the desk to make a quick call.

"Mr.Jeon, in my cabin, 5 mins." He said and hung up the call without listening to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk opened his mouth like a fish and shut it when he realised his boss already hung up the call.

Jeongguk sighed and stood up. His Hyungs called him but he seems to be in another world. That's why he didn't reply to them and made his way towards C.E.O's cabin.

He let out another sigh when he stood in front of C.E.O's cabin. He was about to push the door when he heard 'come in'. But he was pulled inside and pinned on the door frame.

He shut his eyes, tightly, due to sudden movement.

Meanwhile, Taehyung pulled the younger and pinned him at the doorframe. Taehyung smirked at the younger, whose eyes were closed.

Taehyung's grip slightly tightened around the younger's hands. He examined his raving beauty. His eyes were mesmerised by the younger's beauty.

A sob left from the younger's lips.

A crease formed in between his brows.

"Jeongguk", He called, worriedly.

The younger shook his head, his sobs became louder. His lower lip starts to quiver.

"What happened Jeongguk?", Taehyung asked, calmly. He unwrapped his hands around Jeongguk's wrist and cupped his face.

Jeongguk again shook his head.

"Gguk, tell me what happened?", Taehyung asked, his voice was laced with concern.

Taehyung grasp his wrist and about to pull him, closer.

"M-my ha-hand–", Jeongguk cried out. The younger pulled back his hand and pressed his hand against chest while sobbing uncontrollably.

"Gguk," Taehyung called and gently grasp the younger's hand. He pulled down the sleeves of Jeongguk's shirt.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he notices a bandage over Jeongguk's wrist.

"What-what happened with you?", Taehyung asked, his eyed were concerned about the younger. He gently stroke the younger's hand.

Jeongguk shakes his head while sniffling.

"Jeongguk", Taehyung called, sternly.

"Ye-yesterday a m-man–" The younger sobbed.