Chapter 22

Say, hi to daddy!

Say, hi to daddy!

Warning: murder, use of gun, violence.

×××××

Taehyung was so mad.

Like so mad, his eyes were practically red. His body was fuming in rage, he clenched fist while walking towards the private cabins.

Suddenly, something familiar caught his eyes. He immediately stopped on his tracks and turned his head towards it.

He gritted his teeth, and walked towards the familiar short figure.

Taehyung grabbed him by his shoulder and whirled around towards him.

"Where is Jeongguk!?" He snapped angrily, shoving the peach-haired man on the wall.

"M-mr.Ki–" Jimin stutters, his eyes widened when he saw his boss.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! Just say where IS he?" Taehyung gritted out, his jaw was clenching and unclenching.

"R-room 309."

Taehyung left Jimin right there.

Jimin's hands were trembling in fear, he immediately phone his Hyung.

"Don't worry, Jimin, I am already waiting for Lee Jae on our selected spot, when he will step inside I'll knock him down–"

"H-Hyung–" Jimin gulped before continuing, "–Mr.Kim is here, I think Jeongguk is in danger, meet me in room 309, quick."

Meanwhile, Taehyung looked around him, his tiger eyes were searching for a particular room.

Taehyung paused on his tracks when he heard whimpers from a room, he looked up on the room board.

Room 309.

Taehyung take out his revolver from waistband. His fingers curled around the revolver, he harshly pushed the door.

His blood boiled at the sight, which was infront of him.

"P-please stop–" Jeongguk shrieked, when his hands were pinned above his head.

"Why, doll?" Lee Jae smirked at the state of Jeongguk.

Jeongguk's body tensed up when Lee Jae caressed his thighs. Jeongguk shut his eyes because he knows he won't able to get out of this situation without someone's help.

Tears rolled down on his cheeks. But suddenly, the weight which was above him, it fades away.

He blinked his moist lashes, and sit up on the bed. A gasp left from his lips when he saw Taehyung, his boss.

Taehyung was looking furious.

He clutched Lee Jae by throat, his nails were digging on his neck.