Chapter 05

Do you stan any other
K-Pop group?
- i stan TXT because
they're so cute
and talented uwu~
And i like Monsta X, Got7
and Mamamoo.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

Weekend

Means a temporary relaxation from our stressful work lives, likewise, jeongguk was also enjoying his weekend. He was seated on comfy sofa while munching his nachos chips, his left leg folded inwards and right leg was swinging.

He was chewing noisily and thinking deeply about something like a detective while staring at the blank television.

"why nachos taste like my tears of happiness!?", He asked himself and shed his fake tears, and kissed the packet of nachos.

"they're so delicious", jeongguk squealed in happiness, but suddenly a thought cross his mind. The unexpected meeting with his boss in the cafe.

"Why would Mr.Kim was following that man?", jeongguk questioned himself while munching his snacks.

"was he trying to steal the money from that old man!!", jeongguk said to himself and his eyes widened on his thoughts. He quickly pick up his phone from the side table and opened the text messages with his best friend.

Me

Jimin!!

HYUNGIE!!!

JIMIN-SHII!!

Shortie

why are yelling in texts

what do you want?

Me

Do you know how much
Mr.Kim got paid?

Shortie

Are you serious!?

He is the one who pay us.

He is our BOSS

Me

What if he wants some
extra money?

Shortie

Bro he is a millionaire

Why did you even ask?

Me

Nothing

Shortie

Are you hiding something
from me?

Me

No

Shortie

Are you sure?

Seen

He let out a sigh while staring at his best friend's text. Should i tell him he thought but shrugged off and put down the phone back again on the table.