Chapter 06

Are you guys comfortable with 18+ content?
Because there will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) y'know!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・☆

Morning sun rays embrace it's golden sheet all over the land of Seoul. Instead of chirping of birds, sound of horn could be heard because it's a working day.

Taehyung groaned and massaged his temples. He woke up in morning with a pounding headache. He picked up his phone from the office table and dialed someone's number.

"Hyung get me a black coffee, really quick!", He said through the phone call, and hung up.

"fuck! I couldn't concentrate because of this stupid headache", He cursed and went back to his work. He leaned back on his chair and rubbed his forehead out of frustration with closed eyes.

"Are you alright Taehyung?", a sudden raspy voice asked, who entered in the cabin with Taehyung's black coffee.

"Yeah just-just a mild headache", He smiled to give assurance to his hyung.

The silver hair walked towards the desk and handed Taehyung his black coffee.

"you should take this", The silver hair said while placing some tablets on the desk, in front of Taehyung.

"wha- no Yoongles! i'm fine", Taehyung hissed and sipped his black coffee as a pain reliever. 

"Well I can ignore what you've just called me", Yoongi said through his gritted teeth. Taehyung silently laughed at hyung. 

"but take this pain reliever", Yoongi pointed towards the medicines. Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up from his comfy leather chair and walked towards the huge window. 

He shoved his one hand into his pocket and sipped his black coffee from another hand while standing in front of the window. 

"i'm fine hyung -and did you check out the new deal offers of Mamamoo, they wants to negotiate with us which is quiet peculiar", Taehyung stated and turned towards Yoongi, who nodded his head.

"But it can be a beneficial deal for both of us", Yoongi responded. Taehyung turned his head towards the surveillance monitor but paused while looking at the monitor with narrow his eyes.

"Hyung who is he?", Taehyung asked, ignoring the babbling of Yoongi. 

"He's Kim Seokjin, he worked in-", Taehyung cut him off saying, "no -the one who is hiding behind him".

"oh -that's the new boy who joined a few weeks ago", Yoongi answered while staring at Taehyung with confused eyes.

"He worked in sales department", Yoongi added, and give a last glance on the monitor.

"Why are-"Call him in my office", Taehyung said cutting off Yoongi's word.

"What -why?", Yoongi questioned while looking at Taehyung in disbelief.

"Just do what i said", Taehyung ordered and sits back on his leather chair. Yoongi let out a sigh and nodded.

When Yoongi left the room, he leaned back on his leather chair and smiled smugly.

"Found you little one", Taehyung mutters and massaged his temples, to relax himself.

Meanwhile