Chapter 07

I hate being such a
lazy ass ugh!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jeongguk about to knock the door. But being clumsy, he tripped over his shoe and accidently pushed the door. His flawless body directly landed on the floor.

"Great landing", He heard a deep voice, and looked up from the floor.

His eyes meet with his Boss, who was leaning against the desk. Jungkook quickly stood up and dust off his suit.

"I-i apologize for my behaviour Mr.Kim", Jeongguk bowed to his boss.

Meanwhile, when Taehyung saw jeongguk on the floor, his eyes lit up but managed to maintain his blank expression.

"Do you think the office is a playground for you?", He asked in a fake harsh tone, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"N-no Sir. I apologize for that too.", Jeongguk bowed again.

"Jiminie was tickling me, so i just run from there and-and hide behind Jin hyung", Jeongguk explained while showing his big doe eyes, to prove his point.

"Jiminie", Taehyung mutters to himself.

Taehyung hummed and turned around towards his chair, and sits down.

"S-sir", Jeongguk called softly.

"Please forgive me?", Jeongguk spoke again with a pleading tone.

"We can fire you, just because of your childish behaviour", Taehyung said, raising his voice a little bit.

Jeongguk tensed.

"what- no-no sir. It won't happen again", Jeongguk pleaded, and gulped in fear.

"Once you already invaded my privacy, on other day", Taehyung remarked, with furrowed eyebrows.

"I was saving that man......from-from you", Jeongguk said in low voice.

"Me? Do you know him?", Taehyung asked, and raised his eyebrow in curiosity.

"No -but you were trying to steal the money from that man-", Jeongguk blunted out, and immediately put his hand over his mouth.

Taehyung stood up from his chair, and walked towards Jeongguk with furious eyes.

"Do you know what are you saying? and who was that man?", Taehyung said through his gritted teeth while hovering the younger, who was stepping back whenever Mr.Kim takes steps towards him.

Jeongguk stepped back until his back hit the door, his breath hitched when Mr.Kim put his on hand on the door frame beside Jeongguk's head and shoved another hand into his pocket.

"I -"He is a fucking criminal, that you were trying to save", Taehyung revealed, while staring at the breathtaking sight of the younger.

"But he said-said that he worked as a bank manager", Jeongguk murmured, his lips were trembling and his eyes were looking down.

"and you believe it huh, i was helping the police department to catch him but you ruined it", Taehyung growled lowly, and pulled away from the younger.

"Now you also became a criminal, after saving a criminal", Taehyung stated. Jeongguk immediately looked up at his boss.

"Every criminal deserves punishment, doesn't they?", Taehyung added, with a smirk on his lips.