Chapter 38

call me delulu but im marrying hoseok! Y'all are invited in our marriage. ㅠㅠ

×××××

"I don't know what're you talking about." Jeongguk mumbled, munching the cereals, his gaze locked down with the bowl of cereals.

"I saw you both were kissing—"

"Ah! I get it. Stop mocking me now!" Jeongguk whined, finishing his breakfast and got up from the chair.

"Jeongguk, don't forgot to eat your lunch." Nanna said, glancing over Jeongguk who was putting on his shoes.

Jeongguk nodded.

"I love you, bye." Jeongguk hugged his Nanna, planting a kiss on her temples. He walked out from the house.

Nanna chuckled softly, shaking her head. She turned away but again whirled around when she heard the sound of door.

"One more thing, Nanna."

"What happened?" Nanna asked Jeongguk who was peeking through the door.

"I'm staying at Taehyung's place, today." Jeongguk said, and quickly shut the door.

Nanna smirked. "Sure!"

++++++

Taehyung clutches the beautiful pendant onto his palm, he was standing infront of a huge glass door inside of his house. He could see the moon and firefly through huge glass door. The room was dark because lights were off. It's mid night, but Taehyung couldn't sleep nor Jeongguk could.

"Booh Taehyungie~" The sudden voice caused him to look back.

His gaze meet with a tower of single white blanket.

Silence.

"He might run away after getting scared of me." Jeongguk mumbled softly to himself, and giggles.

Jeongguk pulled down the blanket from his head, while giggling to himself.

He gasped dramatically when his eyes meet with Taehyung whose arms were folded and was glancing at him suspiciously.

"You didn't get scared of me?" Jeongguk puffed out a breathe and looked at Taehyung in disbelief.

"What exactly are you trying to do?" Taehyung asked, the moonlight was falling onto his bare back which was coming through the glass door.

Jeongguk whines. "At least, act like you get scared of me."

Taehyung grinned, and stepped forward to cup Jeongguk's jaw. Messy brown locks were falling upon Jeongguk's forehead.

"You look so lost."

Jeongguk furrowed his brows in confusion.

"A lost bunny." Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head lightly.

"Hey bunny, where's your master?" Taehyung mocked, smirking.

"Shut up!" Jeongguk grumbled, pouting.

"I love you, ggukie."