Chapter 24

His thighs! 💀👀
Btw, you guys are so younger than me, lemme hug you 🤧🤗

×××××

"You're looking beautiful, Lisa."

Jeongguk opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by Taehyung.

Jeongguk glared at Taehyung. "Yeah." He give a forced smile to her.

"Aw, thank you!" She blushed, and welcome the pair to her pent house.

Some random songs were playing in the background when they entered the pent house. It's been three days since the pair has been staying at Jeongguk's house, in busan.

Taehyung was about to approach the younger but Jeongguk ignored him and walked towards others. So, he shrugged off and start talking with Lisa.

Jeongguk seated on a sofa, when someone approach him.

"Hey, Jeongguk, What's up?"

Jeongguk glance up. "Hey, Jaehyun! I am good." They hugged each other.

"Wanna have some?" Jaehyun offered him alcohol.

Jeongguk gulped down when he remember what he did after drinking. So, he shook his head.

"Ah, it's okay, by the way who is that guy? I mean I didn't remember that he was in our college." Jaehyun said, wiggling his brows as he was glancing towards Taehyung.

Jeongguk looked back, but his eyes darkened when he saw Lisa and Taehyung, they both were smiling while talking about something.

He immediately averted his eyes from them, his nostrils flared.

"I don't know him, maybe a forking monkey." He gritted out.

"Aish! you're still so cute, Ggukie." Jaehyun cooed at Jeongguk's cute way of cursing.

Jeongguk smiled. But his eyes were burning with jealousy. He even ignored what Jaehyun was saying as he was thinking something for Taehyung. He bits his inner cheek at this thoughts.

+++++

"Jeongguk -gguk–" Taehyung called, but Jeongguk ignored him and walked out from the room. The pair came to their house after the party and from then Jeongguk start to ignoring Taehyung's existence.