Chapter 03

Next day

Taehyung got out from his Lamborghini aventator, and made his way towards the building of Vante Corporation, from his private parking lot.

He was wearing a black formal suit with red shirt and a black tie. He held a stern expression on his handsome face, when he entered the building. His coworkers greet him, he as well as greet them back by nodding.

As taehyung walked passed them towards his private elevator, leaving his rich muscular smell behind him.

The coworkers let out the breath, they didn't realise they were holding, and continue their work.

"Why he acts so cold towards us?", a female co-worker questioned, while pouting.

"But still managed to looks so hot.", an another female co-worker commented. Both of them started to daydreaming about Kim Taehyung.

"GIRLS! stop gossiping while working." A sudden voice startled both of them from their daydreaming. The two gulped and bowed to their senior as an apology.

"We're so sorry Mr.Park.", the two said in unison, and got back to their respective seats.

Jimin glance at the two females, and walked away from there.

Meanwhile when taehyung entered his cabin, his cold gaze turned into a disgusted one, he scrunched his nose in pure disgust from the scene in front of him.

"Can you guys stop eating each other's face, at least in my office?", taehyung scolded in annoyance. The couple pulled away from each other.

The red haired guy pulled away and groaned in frustration while the silver metallic grey haired guy shyly looked away.

"Shut it tae.", the red haired said while buttoning his shirt.

Taehyung settles on his chair and leaned back on his black leather chair.

"Did you get any information about Lee jae hoseokie hyung?", taehyung asked to hoseok, who nodded his head.

"Pretty much —but let me get my laptop from my place.", hoseok responded and left the room.

Taehyung's eyes shifted towards the silver haired guy, who was fixing his shirt.

"Didn't expected that you would be the bottom", taehyung finished with a light laugh. The silver head was already sending him death glares.

"Shut the fuck up taehyung", the guy said out of embarrassment and anger.

Taehyung smirked at the guy, who just sit across him. But before he could speak anything, the door opened revealing hoseok with laptap on his hand. He entered the room while closing the door behind him.

Taehyung lift his eyebrows when the both males started whispering into each other's ears, who were sitting across him. But taehyung couldn't hear them properly.

"Let's continue it later, okay kitten?", hoseok whispered to the guy besides him, who shyly nodded.

"We were talking about some information about lee jae j-hope", taehyung informed them, hoseok flinched when he heard his street name. Hoseok looked towards taehyung and cleared his throat.

"Um ——Lee Jae, aged 36 years. He was one of the business partner and closest person of Mr.Choi. He is also into young boys, fucking pedophile.", hoseok read out the information from his laptop.

"-he was the one who sent that girl, not to seduce you but to pin a needle of slow poison to give you a painful death. I think he was also helping Mr.Choi in his illegal activities, that's why he knew about the kidnapping of Mr.Choi.", hoseok added while druming his fingers on the table.

"I am afraid he might also know about our real identities, like no body know about our underworld activities and he could be a threat for us.", the silver head denoted while looking at taehyung. Taehyung hummed as a response.

"Did you find anything notable about him?", taehyung questioned and leaned forward while putting his elbows on the table.

"Yeah —on every Friday evening he likes to visit Yellow cafe for some unknown reasons.", hoseok revealed while thinking about what could the actual reason. Taehyung smirked at the information and interlaced his hands.

"Then he deserves a visit.", taehyung stated through gritted teeth.

"It could be risky for you taehyung-shi.", said the silver hair guy in worried tone.

"Don't worry about me yoongles.", taehyung said while assuring the guy, whose nostrils flared out in anger.

"Fuck you and stop calling me that", yoongi warned and stood up to from his chair. Taehyung laughed and surrender by raising his hands.

+++++++++++

"Gguk! Stop working it's your past scheduled hours.", jimin repeated himself for nth time, while resting his face on his palm, on the desk. Jimin was already dozing off, he shook his head to stay awake.

"Jeon jeongguk if you won't get up from your fucking place i am gonna complain your nanna and she would teach you a good lesson with her new broom when you will reach home.", jimin warned him and stood up from his chair. In the mention of his nanna jeongguk stood up from his chair, in the fear of his nanna. He gulped and shut down his computer and was ready to leave the cabin with jimin, who was half asleep.

"Let's go hyung", jungkook hurried but jimin stopped the scared bunny by grabbing his wrist.

"I can't go with you today gguk", jimin said while giving him apologetic looks. Jeongguk understood that his hyung was tired after continuously working the whole week and now he wants some rest. He smiled at jimin.

"It's okay hyung", jeongguk said while giving him a knowing smile. Jin already left the office because he was tired.

"And buy some sugar free pastries for your nanna, if you don't want to beaten up by her.", jimin reminded him. He bid goodbye to jimin and walk out from the office. He and his hyungs always go the cafe after their work. The cafe was famous for it's pastries and jeongguk's favourite banana milk.

Yellow cafe

He entered the cafe, the sweet smell of pastries, the fresh smell of bread and yeasty aroma that smelled warm hit his nose, he inhaled the delicious smell. He ordered his banana milk from the counter, and looked for an empty seat. Finally when he spotted a empty seat, he seated on it, while sipping his banana milk peacefully.

"Hello, jeon jeongguk?", a sudden hoarse voice interrupted his peace. He turned around, he gulped when his eyes meets with..........

/////////////////

Cliffhanger!!!

Thanks for reading 🙏

I hope you like it.

Please do vote and comment.

Stay safe and healthy purples!!!

I purple you💜