Chapter 20

S-sir—

S-sir—

×××××

"You're cute." Hoseok praised while staring at his boyfriend, who was taking deep breaths.

Yoongi smiled, shyly. "I-i am not."

"You like it when I give you compliment, don't you?" Hoseok smirked, tangling his arms around Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi's cheeks heated up but nodded his head. He tiptoed to place a kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

"I love you." Hoseok said, a smile plastered on his face.

Yoongi's eyes softened, he pressed his cheek against Hoseok's chest and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

"Can you guys stop now?" Namjoon interrupted, glaring at the lovey-dovey couple.

"Shut up, Joon." Yoongi grumbled, pulling away from their hug. Hoseok also glared at Namjoon, who was sitting on a sofa.

"But seriously, how can you guys eat each other's face in front of us?" Taehyung mocked, leaning back on his chair, looking at SoPe in disbelief.

"At least, we don't kiss in the middle of the road–" Yoongi paused, when he realised what he said, his eyes widened. His cheeks turned red when he remembered how shamelessly he and Hoseok made out in the middle of the road at midnight.

Taehyung's expression turned blank when he remember the drunk persona of the younger.

But his lip curved up into a smile when he recalled his and the younger's kissing scenes.

Namjoon lifted his brow at his smiling boss. Afterwards, he averted his eyes from Taehyung, when his phone buzzed, a notification popped up on his phone screen.

Namjoon smirked. "The Parks are ready to sell their shares."

Yoongi and Hoseok, both turned towards Namjoon.

"What? Really?" They both said in unison.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Of course! They had to."

++++

An another exhausting day for Jeongguk yet he was happy because his boss didn't bother him, he stretched out his aching limbs and put down his head on the desk.

He breathe out, a pout formed on his face.

Jeongguk groaned when someone poke his head. "Go away shortie, I don't want to play now."