CHAPTER 2

Before we begin, I have another dedication to make. Thank you my dear taekookers chuttzmoon & eldomz for your amazing support. I purple you!💜

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After locking the door behind me, I leaned against it and let the waterfall of tears flow out. I couldn't help it, I just couldn't.

My legs grew weak and my back slid down the door until I was sitting on the floor, my hands gripping and pulling on my hair as I screamed. I was frustrated. Frustrated at myself because I couldn't stay strong. Frustrated at myself because I couldn't stop those stupid tears from falling. Frustrated at myself because I couldn't tell Jungkook what I really thought and felt.

I kept on crying and crying until those frustrated cries turned into desperate and miserable sobs. I hugged my knees closer to my chest while placing my forehead on them. The tears spilled onto my sweatpants but I couldn't care any less about my sweatpants getting wet.

I knew I looked pathetic at the moment. I'm sure all my fans who thought of me as someone really cool would be shocked to see me in such a miserable state. However, how I looked on the outside was nothing compared to what I felt on the inside.

I was completely wrecked and felt like my heart was being stabbed. For the first time ever, I felt my heart physically hurting. I had no idea that this was even possible.

One of my hands clutched my heart as I breathed heavily. Although I was feeling suffocated, the tears still fell uncontrollably. I felt like I was about to die right there.

And so I continued crying for what felt like hours to me until I heard a soft knock on the door I was leaning against.

JIMIN'S POV

It would be an understatement to say that I was worried. I was beyond freaking out, though I couldn't show it since we were all supposed to be happy for Jungkook.

I knew Taehyung was feeling miserable ever since Jungkook announced that he was getting married in a month. I saw how he stiffened in his chair upon hearing the words coming out of his mouth. That look of pain in his eyes was even more heart breaking.

Since Taehyung left to go to the bathroom, I couldn't stand still. I was rocking back and forth on my feet and I had to make use of all my willpower to prevent myself from biting my nails.

"Hey, Jimin!" Yoongi called out, snapping me out of my thoughts. I jumped a little and turned to face him.

"Are you alright?" He inquired, sounding a bit concerned.

"Yeah, why?" I replied nonchalantly. I was not really alright but he didn't need to know that.

"You just looked really nervous and worried," he stated, which was completely true.

"N-no, it's just... the choreography..." I mumbled as he nodded in understanding, not pushing it any further although I knew he was not totally convinced.

After a while, Jungkook walked back in alone. "Took you long enough!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Sorry, I was talking to Taehyung," replied Jungkook sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck.

Hoseok went to the younger, telling us to keep practicing the moves for the chorus while he would be teaching Jungkook all the parts that he'd missed. We all nodded while I still had this unsettling feeling in my stomach. Where the hell was Tae?!

I helped Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin with some moves and it took the whole situation off my mind for a while. But as soon as I had to start practicing on my own, I remembered that Tae had not come back yet. His eyes looked glassy when I saw them last. Could he be crying in the bathroom? But Jungkook said he had been talking to him...