CHAPTER 29

THIRD PERSON POV

"Where's Jungkook?" asked the stylist to Namjoon who had just been done with his scene with Seokjin. The latter was currently filming another scene alone.

"Sleeping in the van, I think," replied the fatigued boy.

"Please get him for me, he has to get ready to shoot a scene with Yoongi right after Seokjin's," said the woman. Seokjin's scene wouldn't take long since it just consisted of him sitting on a bed, then holding petals of a flower and laying them on the ground before pushing open the curtains.

Namjoon yawned and nodded. Just as he was about to go get Jungkook, he saw Jimin going in the same direction as him. "Jimin-ah!" He called out. The younger boy stopped and turned around.

"Are you going to the van?" queried the leader.

Jimin nodded. "Couldn't sleep inside, it's noisy."

"Can you ask Jungkook to come inside please? They need him for another scene," said Namjoon. Jimin once again nodded and headed to the van.

The sight he was met with melted his heart. Taehyung was cuddled into Jungkook's chest with the latter's arms tightly wrapped around him.  Jimin cooed and took out his phone to snap some pictures. They just looked so adorable!!

He didn't want to wake them up but knew he had to. He gently poked Jungkook's arm and saw how he almost immediately tightened his arms around Taehyung. It made Jimin's lips curl into a small smile.

"Kook," he whispered, trying not to wake up Taehyung. "You have to get up, they're looking for you to shoot."

Jungkook moved in his seat a little and finally opened his eyes after Jimin lightly shook him. The younger's eyes instantly darted to Taehyung's sleeping figure.

A fond smile, which didn't go unnoticed by Jimin, crept onto his lips. He carefully sat up with Taehyung still in his arms and reluctantly placed the boy back on the seat, being gentle so as not to disturb his peaceful slumber.

Taehyung whined and clung onto the younger as the latter tried getting up. Chuckling a little, Jungkook left a small kiss on his forehead and felt Taehyung loosening his grip on his shirt. He finally got up and headed to the set.

The whole time, Jimin was watching them with a huge grin on his face. They were so cute and looked totally like a couple! You would literally think they're dating!

Jungkook shot a scene with Yoongi where he was supposed to be pulling him off the bed while the room was on fire. It took them a while to get the perfect shot, since Jungkook was quite the perfectionist and Yoongi didn't find it in him to refuse the younger when he asked for a retry. Well, it's not like Yoongi had much to do anyway. Just lie there and get pulled.

The director decided to take a break and give everyone some time to rest, saying they would begin shooting again in the morning. Jungkook happily went back to the van where he found Taehyung in the same seat as before and Jimin on the couch-like seat at the back.

He gently lifted Taehyung without waking him up and cuddled with him, falling asleep as soon as he settled in the seat. Early the next morning, Taehyung's phone started buzzing, waking up both he and Jungkook. They groaned and Taehyung picked up the call.

It was the manager telling him to come for his shoot. He sighed and begrudgingly got up. He was so much better in Jungkook's arms.

However, Jungkook decided to follow him and watch him shoot. Taehyung's scene also involved Hoseok. It was a bit of a re-enactment of the scene he had previously shot during 'The Most Beautiful Moment In Life' era.