CHAPTER 34

I know you all must have waited so long for this! Let's get ittt~

THIRD PERSON POV

Taehyung's eyes were wide as he stared at the boy in front of him. Jungkook had his eyes closed, his right hand cupping Taehyung's cheek while his lips moved against his.

The elder could not understand what had just happened. How it had happened. And he did not even have the chance to ponder over it as Jungkook's lips intoxicated him, consumed his every senses and made him unable to think straight anymore.

So, with equal fervour, Taehyung closed his eyes and kissed him back. He brought both his hands to the younger's shoulders, resting them there as he moved his lips in synchronisation with Jungkook's.

The feeling was foreign to Taehyung. It was something he had never felt before, something he had never experienced, something beyond his imagination yet it felt so natural, so right.

He felt elated, euphoric, like he was no more on the earth but floating among the clouds.

Jungkook's lips made him feel that.

The younger placed his free hand on Taehyung's waist, pulling him a little closer so that their bodies were now completely pressed against each other.

The kiss was a gentle one, not at all rushed. Both allowed themselves to be lost in it, savouring the feeling of their first proper kiss. Their lips glided against each other in a perfectly coordinated motion, clouding the two boys' minds with pure ecstasy.

However, they soon had to part for much needed air. Jungkook pulled away and panted, his hands remaining glued to their spot on Taehyung's cheek and waist.

"Will you listen to me now?" He asked in a soft voice, teasing almost, as he stared at Taehyung with the most gentle of eyes, watching the boy trying to catch his breath.

Despite still being in a daze, Taehyung nodded faintly, causing a smile to appear on Jungkook's lips.

Those same lips that were against his mere seconds ago.

Jungkook didn't speak for a moment, allowing his actions to do the talking for him. His thumb gently caressed Taehyung's cheek, the same way that the older had always been so delicate with him, as he smiled tenderly at him.

Taehyung felt his heart flutter. Blood rushed to his cheeks, colouring them a faint pink. He looked away, feeling suddenly shy under Jungkook's gaze and their close proximity.

When Jungkook started speaking, however, he looked back at him, feeling his heart swell at his words and how genuine they sounded.

"I like you too, hyung," he confessed softly, this tender gaze never leaving his beautiful brown eyes. "Actually, I love you. I love you so much. And I want to be with you."

Those were the words Taehyung had dreamt of hearing from Jungkook's mouth and he couldn't believe he was actually hearing them. He didn't wait another second and inched his face closer to kiss him again. He really couldn't get enough of the younger.

This time, as they kissed as gently as before, Taehyung actually took the time to appreciate the details he had missed earlier because he had been so engrossed that his mind had stopped functioning.

Jungkook's lips were soft against his own, softer than he had ever imagined. Their smooth velvety movements caused streams of current to course down Taehyung's spine and through his whole body. Still, it was a feeling he wouldn't mind getting lost in over and over again.

Their kiss turned more and more passionate with each passing second, both of them pouring all their feelings into it. Feelings that had remained unspoken and hidden for all those years yet had always been burning in the deepest chambers of their hearts.