CHAPTER 9

^ These fanarts are so cute uwu (then I remember the scene of Hansung dying in Hwarang and I start crying T_T)

THIRD PERSON POV

A blonde boy ran through every corridor, climbed up and down the stairs and opened every door he could find in search of his best friend. He was exhausted and breathing heavily but he didn't intend to give up until he found him.

After a good hour of running around the whole building, he finally saw the silver-haired boy approaching him. "What happened, Chim? Hoseok hyung said you've been looking for me," Taehyung asked. Upon noticing his breathless state, he added, "woah woah, calm down there. Is there anything wrong?" His friend immediately shook his head but still couldn't speak as he tried catching his breath.

"T-tae... c-can't be-beli-lieve- I-I- Na-namjoon h-hyung- w-we- le-letter," he panted, unable to form a proper sentence as his words got jumbled.

"Let's get you some fresh air on the balcony, yeah?" He said, cutting the boy off and leading him to the open space.

Jimin dramatically took in a deep breath, making Taehyung laugh lightly at his silliness. "Okay, so what is it now?" The younger chuckled when he noticed that Jimin was no longer panting.

"Tae, you're really from the future!" He immediately exclaimed, grabbing the aforementioned's shoulders with his little hands as he stared at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I know, that's what I've been telling you for the past week," Taehyung dead-panned, making Jimin pout a little. He chuckled at the older's action before asking, "what made you finally realise that? We got the invitation?"

Jimin nodded frantically. "And I couldn't believe it when I heard Namjoon hyung speaking to Bang PD-nim. I had to see it for myself and it's true! We got invited to perform at the award show and it's really happening on the 19th! I can't believe it!!" He gushed in excitement.

"So you believe me now?" Taehyung asked despite knowing the answer by now.

"Of course I do!" He exclaimed, "oh my god! My best friend is a time traveller!!" Taehyung immediately clasped a hand over his mouth and looked around in panic as if expecting to see someone who had been eavesdropping on them.

"Don't say it so loud!" He hissed.

Jimin removed his hand and asked in a softer voice, "but why?"

"I..." Taehyung began but soon found himself pausing to think about it. He had no idea why but he didn't want a lot of people to know. "Let's just keep it a secret between you and I, okay?"

Jimin cocked his head to the side but ended up nodding nonetheless. "Okay."

"Let's go have lunch somewhere, I wanna know more about all this!" Jimin said, grabbing Taehyung's hand as he dragged him out of the building.

"There's really not much to know about," the latter murmured but he let Jimin drag him out. He wanted to talk about it and maybe together they would find an explanation or even a way to send him back to 2020.

"By the way," Jimin said as they both scanned the menu of their favourite restaurant. It was like that every single time. They would go through everything on the menu but end up ordering the exact same thing each time. "You'll have to act surprised when they'll inform us later on. You're not supposed to already know about this."

"Yeah, it's pretty obvious. No one knows I'm from the future, except for you, of course," Taehyung replied, eyes still in the huge book displaying all the different dishes.

"That's not what I meant. I was not supposed to tell you that. Actually, even I'm not supposed to be knowing that right now," Jimin explained.

Upon hearing those words, Taehyung's eyes shot up from the menu to stare at Jimin. "Don't tell me... you didn't sneak in and have a look at it, did you?" He asked although he knew all too well that's exactly what Jimin did.

Reset | Taekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें