CHAPTER 37

Is it like Taekook season or smth?? We're getting sooo much content and they're both being so domestic with eo uwu
And Jungkook even called Tae "my baby bear" I can't- 😭💘✨💜💓💫

THIRD PERSON POV

It was the second day of the concept photo shooting and the boys were about to shoot for two versions - the U and the R versions.

Those were the all white ones and the jeans outfits. The former were a bit harder to do since they were required to cry, which was difficult, considering their excited mood concerning the album and comeback and also, as Hoseok would say, crying didn't fit his life vibes.

As for the young couple within the group, they, once again, couldn't keep their eyes or hands off each other. Both thought the other looked so pretty and soft and it made them want to just cling onto each other.

Jungkook had his arms around Taehyung and his chin resting on his shoulder as they awaited their turn to shoot. Taehyung rested his head back on Jungkook's shoulder, leaning on the younger, so that they were basically cuddling while standing.

They were both lost in their own little bubble and didn't notice Jimin who had come up next to them. "Seriously, you both are so obvious! It feels like I'm more worried about you exposing yourselves than you both are!" Jimin said to them.

The two boys jumped a little, startled by the voice. "Oh my God! When did you even get here?" exclaimed Taehyung, a hand on his heart.

"Maybe if you were not so lost while cuddling your boyfriend, you would've noticed," replied Jimin in a whisper, causing Taehyung to blush.

Truthfully, neither Taehyung nor Jungkook was used to being called each other's boyfriend yet. Whenever they would get called that by Jimin or the other, they would get flustered. They just couldn't believe that all this was actually real, that their love was actually being reciprocated and that they were actually each other's.

Despite the two being impossibly clingy and Jimin having a hard time trying to help them appear less obvious, though it wouldn't quite work, the day ended rather well. The photos came out amazing, no one was suspicious of the two yet and the boys all had a great but tiring time.

The next day was the shooting for the last, or rather, the first version of the albums: the Y version.

They had to travel a little to get to the desired location which was the same one as the one where they had filmed the music video for 'Save Me'. As everyone exited the van, Jimin pulled both Taehyung and Jungkook back by the back of their shirts' collars and threateningly whispered, "if you two start giving me a hard time again by being too obvious with the hungry devouring gazes, the koala hugs or the itchy can't-keep-them-from-my-boyfriend hands, I'm seriously going to end you both! You hear me?"

Jungkook and Taehyung shivered. Jimin really could be scary sometimes! The two nodded hastily multiple times before Jimin let go of their collars. "Good."

Whether it was because Jimin really scared them or they didn't want to look too suspicious three days in a row, Taehyung and Jungkook were more careful with their interactions on the last day.

Of course, there were some times where they couldn't help draping an arm around the other's shoulders or standing close to the other but this was already something extremely normal between them.

The next few days were rather hectic with practice, followed by filming of the music video the following week. By then, Namjoon had pretty much recovered but the boys would make sure that their leader would not overwork himself nevertheless.