CHAPTER 20

Your Eyes Tell is such a masterpiece and I can't stop listening to it! The high notes, the soothing melody... it's totally the style of songs I love. I'm so proud of Jungkookie!!😭💜

THIRD PERSON POV

A fortnight had passed since Jungkook had last visited his parents. It's not like he went there very often anyway but his mom had called to inform him that his brother was back. That's why he was currently looking for their manager to ask whether they would be having any day off anytime soon.

He stumbled across Haesoo in the company and asked her whether she saw him. She shook her head and Jungkook ended up telling her that he was planning to go back to Busan soon. "Noona, you can come with me again if you want," he proposed.

The woman said she would consider the offer if she has any day off from work too. Jungkook smiled and rushed back to find his manager. The exchange between the two was short but it still sparked a feeling of envy within a certain brunette.

He had been standing in the same room when Jungkook had entered but the latter hadn't even spared him a glance, let alone acknowledging his presence. He sighed and went back to the practice room, his spirits low.

For the past 2 weeks, he had been spending less and less time with Jungkook. The only time they spent together would be during practice. Otherwise, the ravenette would be spending most of his time with Haesoo. They would get to know more about each other and sometimes Jungkook would volunteer to help her with sorting out outfits or other tasks of the sort.

But what bothered and saddened Taehyung the most was the fact that Jungkook had been missing their movie nights and gaming time to instead go over to her place. A week ago, Taehyung had waited for Jungkook to come back after practice to play some video games with him like they had both planned but Jungkook ended up coming back home at half past one in the morning while Taehyung had fallen asleep on the couch, waiting for him.

Jungkook had apologised the next day, saying he had totally forgotten that he had told the elder to wait for him that night and Taehyung had told him that it was okay, though it was not really since it became more and more frequent. For instance, five days ago, Jungkook told Taehyung that he wanted to watch a certain kdrama with him but ended up cancelling the plan because he was going to watch it with Haesoo instead.

Taehyung felt like Jungkook and him were growing apart little by little, though none of the other members, or Jungkook himself, seemed to notice that. But what they did notice, however, was how close the youngest member had grown to their stylist.

It was a rare sight to see him hang out so much with anyone other than his members. He didn't even go out with his 97 liners friends as much as he went out with Haesoo. Hoseok had even mentioned that he thought Jungkook might have taken a great liking for the older woman.

Namjoon had then agreed that they would look cute as a couple. That comment had made Taehyung's insides crumble more than it had already been. It was one of those days that Jungkook had ditched him to spend time with Haesoo and he was already feeling down. And now, as the boys discussed about those two, he had felt even more awful.

When Taehyung entered the practice room, he found himself alone in the room. Of course, why would anyone be there when, a few minutes ago, they had just finished practice for day? Taehyung was thankful for the emptiness though.

He felt so frustrated at how he was being ignored by Jungkook. But then again, he could be overthinking it, like Jimin had told him. After all, why would Jungkook even ignore him? And the younger did speak to him normally at home and during practice anyway. That's probably why no one noticed anything weird in his behaviour. Because it wasn't weird at all.