Chapter 1: Robbery of all living beings

It is a three-view Zhengzheng.

Specifically, in addition to the positive trend of the plot, the idea of ​​evil injustice, perseverance, etc., it is also the only online red text that the protagonist has not even played one ten months after the opening of the article.

Therefore, it has a separate name called "Monk".

For a time, many forums were discussing the positive textbooks of this radio and television.

[Comment: The national policies are not committed, it is a model of broadcasting and television. ]

[Comment: The protagonist is rationally above the emotions, not breeding horses, not lyrical, which is rare in all novels. ]

[Comment: Gold finger is not big, Su is not thunder, the only drawback is that the feelings are slightly pale. ]

Since the ball has not been played, the plot must be fascinating.

In the bamboo wind country where the five sects stand side by side, the conspirators hidden in the darkness stretch out their hands and ruin the sentient beings. In the midst of the crisis, the protagonist Jun Yanzhi rescued the people in distress by a set of healing techniques that were lost, eliminated the misunderstandings of the factions, and took the black hand behind the scenes.

What is remarkable is that Jun Yan is neither a Virgin nor a hypocrisy. The person who kills does not stay, and is not soft. However, he is quite conservative in his private life. Although he has awkward feelings with a few women, he is self-satisfied, and he is not chaotic.

[Thumative Comments: In the upgraded stream of Wen Ma Wenli, like a clear stream, people's eyes and eyes are completely new. ]

There is no pressure on the tweet, both men and women can see it. So, the article is getting more and more red, and finally jumped on the home page of the male frequency, and the tens of thousands of writers.

Wen Jing is also one of many readers.

On the way home from school, on the phone, the 4D update is already waiting for him. A long one-hour bus ride is enough for him to read it again and read it again.

It is still not enough.

As a 14-year-old middle school student, he grew up in an ordinary working-class family. Wen Jing's pocket money was pitiful and he had no money to reward him. Therefore, he only chased this article.

He read very little and didn't leave a comment, but no one knew the details better than him.

The writing is OK, and all kinds of explanations are explained. The only thing he didn't understand was that the label was "dark", but where is the text dark?

Today is the finale, Wen Jing can not wait to open the phone when he jumps on the bus. He wants to know who is behind the scenes? Which girl is Jun Yan's last? If you are lucky, maybe at the end of the article, there will be a line of words that are not suitable for children.

After chasing the text for nearly a year, I really can't wait to end it.

Wen Jing's reading was unremarkable, and he did not notice the sudden wind blowing outside the window. He subconsciously tightened his clothes and glued his eyes to the screen of the phone.

The bus slowly moved, but suddenly violently swayed, Wenjing's cell phone was slammed on the ground, and exclaimed around.

"what happened?"

"What happened?"

In the violent vibration, Wen Jing looked outwards and saw that the whole city was in a panic. Pedestrians rushed to the ground, fell to the ground, shouting for help.