Chapter 37

Xi Fangdao said: "When I clear my disciples into the mountain gate, I will use Lingshi to detect the roots. Now none of the more than 1,300 disciples are woody Tianlingen. If other schools are qualified to be so high. Disciples, reputation must also have spread throughout the bamboo wind country."

Lushan Mountain Emei: "...If you can't find it, no one can contain this magic repair." While talking, the eyes linger on the young people lying on the ground.

Lu Changqing said: "This is the case, and it is not too late to re-examine the spiritual roots of the disciples in Zongmen."

Qin Xiaodao of Huang Huafeng thought thoughtfully: "Elders of Fang Cailu said that this person must have a strong root of wood, if the roots are rich, but it is not a spiritual root, can you?"

Lu Zhishan said: "Two or three spiritual roots, Linggen will not be too strong, how can Qindaoyou say this?"

Qin Xiao slightly bowed his head and frowned. "Nothing... maybe it is my heart."

At this time, a woman's cold voice was heard: "A few days ago, the monarchy, Mu Linggen was not very rich?"

Everyone looked and saw the woman twenty-seven, wearing a white robe, the face is beautiful, the skin is better than the snow, and the cheeks are like the white lotus. It turned out to be the peak of the peak of the moon, Li Qingyun.

Qin Xiao smiled and said: "Yes, he had a scent of vegetation in the back hall, which made people feel refreshed."

The rest of the peaks have also been thinking about it. Shao Jun frowned: "There are different reasons for the body to disperse incense, and it may not be that the roots are rich."

"But that wood is fragrant, but it is pure."

"What qualification is he? Is the second Linggen or the three Linggen?"

Lu Changqing said: "Call him, I will know when I try."

The mat gently touched the long beard and said nothing.

The mountain of Lushan saw people saying different things and asked: "If it is a hundred thousand fire, then he will call him to try it. What is the relationship?"

After thinking for a while, he said to Zhu Xi: "What time do you have to pay attention to Jun Yanzhi?"

Zhu Xi was hesitant, and whispered the matter outside the hall.

The mountain of Lushan heard it and said: "It's really nonsense. Zhao Feng's main attack is caused by the magical control of his mind. It has nothing to do with the smell on the platform. Moreover, the magic repairs the power of the mind to cause the loss of consciousness. You don't need to read any curse. Call him quickly and let the poor road look for him."

The seat nodded and said: "Call him over."

The stone house is quiet, Wenjing sits on the bed of Jun Yan, holding the big turtle to feed it to eat. The big turtle has not returned for half a year, but it is a bit rusty, lying on the legs of Wen Jing, silently biting.

Jun Yanzhi was lying on the bed halfway, and looked at him for a while and said, "I want to take a nap, do you want to sleep?" and secretly sent an aura to the big turtle.

The big tortoise jerked up and the limbs moved, and it was actually going to climb down the bed.

Wenjing quickly placed the big turtle on the ground and watched it climb out step by step.

When the big turtle left, Wen Jing had nothing to do, and he lay down halfway down with Jun Yan and said, "Let your brother sleep, I will blink."

"Also..." Jun Yan turned his head and spit a sigh of relief on the face of the teenager who closed his eyes.