Chapter 92: Fanwai: Duan Xuan Lu Yan (below)

I have been counting for four months.

In the distance, there is a small whirlwind in the hands of a boy of seven or eight years old. He is arduously smashing the wind on the stone and drawing a wind blade.

The same as Xiao Xuan when he was a child.

The boy's temper is exactly the same as Xiaoxuan. He is just a little more lucky than him. At the age of four or five, Xiaoxuan was picked up from the dead and collected as an apprentice. His heart was not as chilly as Xiaoxuan. Xiaoxuan only taught him that he would no longer care for him. He didn't care. He worked diligently all day long and ignored other things.

The boy's head turned and seemed to see him. He thought about it for a while and flew silently, standing in front of Lu Hao.

Lu Yan smiled and said: "You call He Ling?"

"The disciple has seen the ancestors."

The hair is messy, the clothes are a bit dirty, and it looks like a child who is not in charge. Xiao Xuan's temperament naturally does not care for him... He can't even manage himself.

Lu Yan said with a smile: "If your master is not there, can you have difficulties in practicing?"

He Ling lowered his head and said: "Thank you for the heart of the ancestors, the disciples can learn by themselves."

Even the attitude of speaking is a bit like.

Lu Yan's heart was a meal, and he missed the wild horse that had been taken away. He barely smiled and said: "If you don't understand it, ask a few teachers, and ask me directly."

"Yes."

Lu Hao turned and walked slowly.

For four months, why didn't he come back? He doesn't even have a home outside. Where can he go?

I didn't think about it before, and pushed him away in a panic, and hurt him a lot. Now I think that I really regret it. I was a child who raised my own, and I was too embarrassed about him.

I thought he would come back in a few days of calm, and he thought it would be four months. Don't you want to come back again?

The evening after three days.

"Master! Duan Shidi is back, waiting in the hall, saying that there is something to see Master!"

Lu Hao was reading a book in the room. Suddenly he heard the big disciple report so loudly. He suddenly put his book in the air and said: "You know, you should go eat first."

"Yes."

Finally home.

Lu Hao's palms sweated slightly, closed his eyes and calmed for a moment, and put on his outer shirt and slowly left the door. He is not an ignorant person. Now Xiaoxuan has a feeling that he should not have produced. This is difficult to handle.

Wait a minute to talk to him and see what he wants. If Xiaoxuan insists on wanting...

He rushed to the main hall calmly, and saw a young man in black standing on the empty ground. His face was cold and cold. He looked at him from the moment he entered the temple. His eyes were unrecognized and resentful. Uncomfortable.

Lu Hao couldn't help but feel the excitement of his heart, sat down calmly and calmly, and clenched his fist, but did not know what to say.

Duan Xuan slowly opened his mouth: "The disciple is coming back to tell Master that in the future, the disciples will start the magic repair, and they will have to leave for a moment and will not return."