Chapter 3: August 9th

Early autumn, dusk.

The sky is overcast, the clouds are drooping, and the sultry heat is breathless.

Looking out from the window, several mountain peaks are dark and unclear, and the mountain waterfalls are surging, seemingly to swallow people.

Suddenly, a thunder, the wind whistling!

Wen Jingding wind closed the violently vibrating window and the hair fluttered. He silently recited in his mouth and tried to calm down: "August 9th, dusk. August 9th, dusk..."

Lu Yunfei stared at him coldly: "Jinger, what do you say to yourself?"

Wen Jing turned and calmly looked at Lu Yunfei and said a word that made Lu Yunfei wait for several years: "Grandpa, I have already risen to the fourth floor."

Lu Yunfei's eyes were slightly bright, and the ecstasy flashed past, but it fainted, and a false surprise was gathered on his face: "Good! There is a good future! Grandpa will take you to Fuyang Town tomorrow!"

After all, if there is no eyebrows.

... Hey, this complicated mood.

Wen Jing can see his embarrassment. After all, it is against the sky, the probability of failure is too high, Lu Yunfei is afraid of death for a lifetime, now I can not go up and down?

He said with pleasure: "Then I went to bed first."

"... Yeah, get up early tomorrow."

Wen Jing turned and just had to go back to his small room, but there was a cool breeze behind him. The dry, wrinkled hand is usually placed on his shoulder, like the human bone that climbed out of the grave, and the body's hair is erected.

Lu Yunfei and Yan said in a desolate manner: "Jinger, we haven't chatted for a long time, let's talk tonight."

This tone could not be resisted. Wen Jing got a goose bump and had to take a deep breath and sit down: "What does Grandpa want to talk about?"

Lu Yunfei slowly walked around, lit up an oil lamp, and the thin figure pulled down a long shadow in the dim light.

The wind and the rain slammed the window, killing.

He seems to be immersed in the past, the old turbid eyes and half hanging, slowly opening: "Jinger, grandfather raised you for more than ten years, will you be good?"

"Nature is good."

"Do you know who is Grandpa's father?"

The black shadow on the wall swayed with the swaying lights, which was as scary as ghosts.

"Grandfather? Who is it?"

"Grandpa's father is the ancient mirror-study elder, the mountain of the road! Have you heard of it?"

The road is full of wrinkles, the face is soft, and the eyes are overflowing.

Wen Jing stayed.

Why is this important thing not written in the book?

In the middle, Lu Yunfei is a cannon fodder, and the text introduces him to raise his grandson to take care of him. However, he has nothing to say about his life.

How can a cannon fodder come so big? The mountain of the road is the only wood-based Tianling root among the five major sects. It entered the Golden Age in less than one hundred years and turned out to be the father of this old ghost!

Lu Yunfei's eyes are dimmed and revealing the color of embarrassment and pain: "Unfortunately, my qualifications are not good. From birth, his eyes are only my three brothers. I have never seen me before. Even the lessons have never been blamed. Jinger, grandpa's pain, do you know?"