Chapter 44

Since the Qing Dynasty Hall flew more than 200 feet, surrounded by cliffs, white clouds covered the mountains, looming river waterfalls. The higher the height, the wider the field of view and the colder the air. The Xiangyang Qunfeng was thrown at the foot, one by one, and became a small, inconspicuous small mound.

Zhu Xi pointed to a pearl-like lake surrounded by mountains: "That is the stone of the goddess on the Lake of the Immortals."

The Tiannv Stone is more than a dozen feet and is located in the center of Luoxian Lake. Looking away from elsewhere, it is an ordinary stone, no strange.

However, since the peak of Yurong Peak is looking down, the angle is slightly different. It is faintly visible that the woman's smooth shoulders are smooth, her hair is long, and her side is slightly drooping. It is like a beautiful woman who is playing in the water, and Hui Shi. The peak of the Qing Dynasty is the name of the sword stone, one of the eight scenes of Fuyang.

The two gently fell on the bluestone plate at the top of Yurong Peak. Jun Yan looked down for a while and smiled and nodded: "Standing at the top of Yurong Peak, I really see different scenery."

Zhu Xidao: "The scenery here has been watching for a long time, and somewhere else is a bit inconspicuous."

Jun Yan's smile: "People have their own aspirations, some people like to climb high and look far, some people like warm and comfortable, different temperament, can not be generalized."

Zhu Xi has never been in dispute with others, and he cautiously said: "There is also reason for Jun Shidi to say, follow me."

Even in the early summer, the peaks are snowy and screaming. Jun Yanzhi walked along the flat bluestone road for a long time, looking at the strange peaks and rocks under the cliff, silent.

Finally, I saw a pavilion far away. It seems to be covered by white marble, and it is against the snow on the ground. It occupies a small area and is divided into two layers. It is much worse than the Qing Dynasty Hall. It only feels elegant and even small.

Zhu Xi said: "That is Feixianlou, let the younger brother go."

Thank you for your way. Don't panic and come slowly. The pavilion has a long history and is full of traces of vicissitudes of life. However, the surrounding aura is full of faintness, and it is faintly faintly radiated. Once you guess, you will be guarded by the extremely powerful array.

Jun Yanzhi did not dare to act rashly and stopped in front of the building: "The disciple wants to see him."

There was a steady voice coming from the pavilion: "Come in."

Jun Yanzhi's fingers touched the stone wall gently, and then carefully pushed the door into it, a slight glimpse.

He did not expect that the famous Feixian Building in the world turned out to be such a small space.

The left and right are all long scorpions made of black black iron, floating in the air in rows and rows, not touching each other, shaking gently. There was an aisle in the middle, and only two people could stand side by side with their shoulders. At the end of the walkway, the seat was put on the dark green robe and looked at him. The face was like a whiteboard, with a faint expression.

Jun Yan's respectful salute: "The Sovereign."

"Here is the place where the swords of Feixianlou are. Choose the sword you want."

Jun Yan had already made up his mind and said calmly: "The disciple has a ruthless request. I want to ask for the sword that was used by the dead wood fairy for 3,000 years ago. I don't know if the lord can give it."