Chapter 87

A year later, Yunxi elders lived.

The running water is simmering, the snow and ice are loose, and the chess game under the old tree is illusory. Elder Yunxi held a chess piece and gently licked his beard: "What does he mean this time?"

Li Qingyun stood beside him and said without hesitation: "What he means is to merge Hengyang Palace with Jianzong, unless there is a reason to say it."

Wen Jing sat not far away, and sighed in his heart.

Yunxi elder smiled slightly: "What reason does he want?"

Li Qingyun said calmly: "He didn't say this."

The elders of Yunxi turned to Wenjing: "What do you think?"

Wen Jingxin said: "The disciple does not know."

The elders of Yunxi touched the beard.

Li Qingyun said: "Now the magic is rampant, and many sects are deeply affected. Only Jun Yan can cure the disciples for the disciples. Heng Tianmen, Hong Fengjiao, and Shuiyue Palace are all wooing him. What should the elders do? ?"

The elders of Yunxi had been sinking for a long time, and finally the pieces in the hand fell, laughing and saying: "Qing Yun, you will talk again and again. This time you tell him, marriage."

Wen Jing's eyes were slightly stunned.

Li Qingyun bowed his head and said: "I don't know which elder brother wants to marry him. I have a woman named Ji Keqing under my door. The ice is mutated and the face is beautiful. It can be..."

Wen Jing was so anxious that he couldn't sit still, staring at a pair of pitiful deer eyes looking at Yunxi.

The Yunxi elders can't see it like it. Shen Shen said: "Ji Keqing? She is a good candidate..."

Wen Jing said anxiously: "Qi Keqing, Ji Keqing is just a founding disciple, and there is no identity, so that she and Jun brothers are married, it seems too unremarkable."

Yunxi Elder: "Where do you say who is going to marry?"

"The disciple believes that since the brother of Jun is the master of the faction and wants him to belong to Jianzong, it also makes him aggrieved. I want to marry, only the head can survive him."

Li Qingyun looked at him coldly.

Yunxi elders licked his beard: "I am now the head of the generation, you want me to marry him?"

Wen Jing knows that Yunxi is playing with him, scratching his head and rushing to death. Yunxi smiled and smiled: "Qing Yun, you tell Jun Yanzhi, I send the head to marry him, let him pack his luggage, ready to marry!"

In the evening, Li Qingyun came back, in front of Yunxi and Wenjing: "Jun Yanzhi said, you can elaborate on the details of dowry, dowry and so on."

Wen Jing's face was red, and some of his heart shouted in disbelief: Heaven... I want to be a brother!

He stood up and twitched: "The time is not early, the disciples do not disturb the elders to rest, go back first."

Yunxi looked at the sky and said: "Is it at the end of the month? Some snakes don't like to hibernate. They like to come over and go to the bed. If you want to go with him, let him less. The key point is the gift."

Wen Jing suddenly turned red, which feels like selling. Immediately, he said: "The disciple does not know what the elder is saying, and the disciple takes a step."

Yunxi shook his head: "Go."

The day was already lingering, the night was gradually shrouded, and when Wenjing flew back along the foothills, the sky was gradually darkened. The big turtle squatted on the snow in front of the residence and waited for him to shrink into a ball.