Chapter 32

I heard the people admiring the monarchy on the stage, and his face was dark and unclear.

Since the beginning of a year ago, some people from time to time in the Qingxu Jianzong have compared them. I don't know who said it, but slowly there is such a kind of*

Both of them are modest gentlemen, but they only hear that people are trying too hard, and the temperament of Jun Yan is born. In other words, the smell of people is like the water of the fragrance, while the king is the colorless and tasteless water. The water is not fragrant, too fragrant and fake.

In this regard, I feel a little angry.

How busy is this, is it analyzed like this?

Indeed, the elegant temperament of Jun Yan is the same as himself, but more natural than himself. It seems a bit reluctant, as if he does not want to be so elegant.

... it's too deceiving.

This person always gave him a feeling of not quite right, and made him look fearful.

This dark emotion, he once told others several times, but in exchange for the sympathy and gaze of the younger brothers, "You are swearing, want to discredit him, we all understand." There is no resonance.

So he never said it again, and he closed his mouth with grievances.

What happened to everyone, was he blindfolded?

The deacon disciple said in the ring: "Hui Shifeng Jun Yanzhi is ready, please let the Fengzhu enlighten me."

The voice did not fall, a short fat man flew down from the stage, a gray coat, no face is a bit gloomy, hoarse voice, such as sandstone worn over the iron plate is generally uncomfortable: "I will try."

Liu Qianmo bites his teeth and whispers: "Sure enough, he!"

The peak of Hong Xiufeng, Zhao Ningtian!

Kuching said softly: "I heard that the brothers had sinned him a few days ago. What happened?"

Liu Qianmo said angrily: "Why do you want to sin against him? Just a rumor, Jun Shidi once said that Hui Shifeng passed down the "Cao Cao Jing", and the future is not the worst, and Hong Xiufeng becomes The peak of the bottom."

Kuching Pingdao: "Zhao Feng's main character is strong, I am afraid that there is a thorn in my heart..."

Mo Shaoyan can't help but wonder: "Senior brothers don't like to be alive, be cautious, and pay special attention to words. How can you say this naive?"

"Someone is arrogant, but I don't know who it is."

Kuching said: "That Zhao Feng also believes?"

Liu Qian said: "I don't believe it, don't believe it. We found 'Yuanmu Lingshi' a year ago. With the inheritance of the ancient scroll, he has been screaming in his heart and can't vent. Recently there is such a rumor. He is in the middle of his pain. He is afraid that he will take this opportunity to teach you a brother-in-law, and take the opportunity to beat us and come out of the evil spirits."

Mo Shaoyan couldn't help but worry: "So, is it true that the brothers and sisters are not upset?"

He Ling said coldly: "We will be reasonable when we press the bottom. They will find someone to vent their anger and deceive too much."

Liu Qian is down, and the voice is getting smaller and smaller: "If our Master is here, let us be..."

How good is that?

Wen Jing held the bag in his hand and only nervously watched the battle on the platform.

Zhao Ningtian looked coldly at Jun Yanzhi.