Chapter 52

Wen Jing withdrew the invisibility, and slammed his head to the residence, but could not help but blame the system and useless.

According to the progress of the original text, on the day when Dabi started, the disciples would go mad. At that time, a slap in the face, dozens of smashing at the same time, but did not expect hundreds of people on the stage, under the stage, lost their minds. The madness on the platform is to set the other side to death, blood flow everywhere, and in a short time, 20 or 30 lives are killed.

Now I can't find the devil, and this horror is only going to become a reality.

Suddenly, a small box popped out of the brain, squeaking as the screen disappeared.

"Host, just - toot - the system does its best to be on the devil - beep - placed a token 'ten' - toot - should be on the back of the devil. The system needs to be repaired for two months - Doodle - beep -"

Then, as if the last effort was exhausted, there was a black screen in the brain and nothing was reported.

Wen Jing took a moment and tried to call up the value of the character, but it was dead.

what is this?

The system tried its best to put a "ten" mark on the back of the devil, which sounded useful, but it was actually difficult. Do you want him to take off all the clothes that look like men between 20-30 years old and let him check them one by one?

Hengtianmen ice and snow, how can people be willing to take off their clothes?

He returned to his place of residence with the wind and the wind, and his heart was in the air, and the lights were bright and the voices were noisy. It seemed that something had just happened. Looking at it, the various peaks of the mountain are lit up with glare, and it seems that every place is in chaos.

Wenjing fell on the snow and grabbed a disciple of Hengtianmen and asked, "What happened?"

The disciple panicked: "Many disciples of the hospitality peak are mad at midnight, and they are stunned by people. They are about to be sent to the monk to rule!"

"What? It's going crazy tonight? Jun brother?"

"The monk is in the room." The disciple said and directed two disciples. "Hurry up, this is the sixteenth, and go up to the monk!"

"Is anyone dead?"

"not yet!"

The promenade leading to the room is full of horizontal and vertical bodies, and the noisy people who are busy are noisy. Wen Jing crossed his body and finally returned to his room.

"Jun brother..."

The door was wide open, and a comatose disciple lay flat on the ground. Jun Yan's shirt was sitting on his knees and turned around.

Wen Jing slightly lowered his heart.

The devil took action one step ahead and let the incident happen in the middle of the night, much better than the original. There is enchantment protection on the platform, and it is necessary for Jindan monks to tear the enchantment to save people. Moreover, the weapons are in the hands of the disciples, and it is inevitable that some people will die.

However, in the middle of the night, the disciples did not have weapons in their hands. When they were mad, they could wake up the people around them. Therefore, although some people were seriously injured, they did not hurt their lives.

Magic repair suddenly changed his intentions, not knowing what to do.

Jun Yan suddenly opened his eyes and provoked the little blood bag on the forehead of the disciple at a very fast speed. He said: "This is already good, please carry it down."