Chapter 82

The narrow ramp was slightly crowded, and Wen Jing ruthlessly pushed Jun Yan back, and he passed it first. He turned calmly, but almost hit a prominent sharp corner, and was immediately protected by Jun Yanzhi's hand.

Jun Yanzhi whispered: "Be careful... don't hurt the stone."

Wen Jing clearly felt that Jun Yan was with him*, but did not know how to react, clear cough: "The stones are not your squeaky, and you do not cry."

The face of Jun Yanzhi changed and bowed his head: "I just cried a lot in those three years..." The voice was a bit sour.

Wen Jing knew that he had said the wrong words, and suddenly regretted it. He said with a bitter face: "I am bothering you, I am not right, Jun brother..." Don't cry anymore, cry again, I will cry. .

Jun Yanzhi walked in the aisle, relying on him to whisper: "Teacher, I often think these days, this may be my life owed to you. The last world has accepted your love, no thought, this three years Tears are returned to you..."

The blue veins on Wenjing's temples twitched slightly, and I couldn't wait to get a mouse to lick his face. The idea of ​​where he came from here really thought that he was Lin Daiyu, and the people paid their debts with tears. He also paid back his debts with tears. Didn't he just call him a **** brother when he first met, is this a word?

Liu Yumo was anxiously outside: "What are you doing? Are you there?"

"Okay! Go out!" Wen Jing snorted and whispered. "Brother, what can you do in front of me? In front of others, it is still the appearance of the elegant fairy, ah?"

Jun Yan looked down at him, suddenly lowered his head and pressed him to the stone wall to kiss.

It was so narrow here that the two had not been in close contact for a long time, and Wen Jingdun felt a burst of enthusiasm in the lower body, burning like a flame, and it was difficult to support. He couldn't help but his face was red, and even the hair roots were hot, pushing Jun Yanzhi hard.

"......doing what?"

Jun Yanzhi bit his lip and instantly restored the usual cold and elegant appearance. Even his gaze is to clarify the decent: "The master is waiting outside, let's go out."

"Ok......"

Wen Jing lowered his head and opened the road ahead.

There are places, people, and no days, if Liu Yi is outside, he will be here with Jun Yan...

The two men stepped out of the dungeon in tandem. Jun Yan was as quiet as ever. Wen Jing stood five steps away from him. It seemed a bit wrong to bow his head.

Liu Yan had something in his heart, and he did not notice the strangeness of the two people. He said anxiously: "The five hundred and six hundred disciples of the Qingxu Jianzong suddenly had small wounds and blood flow. The elders of Yunxi were a little anxious. Let me call you the past. See if there is a way."

Wen Jingyi said: "Isn't the mat not dead?"

Liu Yanmu hurriedly said: "The seats were dead, Zhu Xi was arrested, but my swordsman still had five or six hundred people out. I don't know what is going on, you can take a look!"

Jun Yanzhi: "Put Bai Yingcao, Jin Mingcao, Hui Xiancao into juice, apply it on the wound, do not take medicinal herbs, do not apply the technique, and I and Jing Shidi go to Yunxi Elders first He negotiated."

Liu Yanmo promised to fly, and immediately flew up: "I will go to prepare, Yunxi elders are in the residence of Yurongfeng!"

Wen Jing took the road of Jun Yan: "Go!"