Chapter 25: A fatal blow to the Jun Ji Party

In the confusion, not far from the sound of a small bird, Wen Jing half opened his eyes. His body was surrounded by warmth and comfortably lying on the bed in his home.

He moved slightly and his head heard a gentle man's voice: "Wake up?"

Wen Jing stayed, and immediately sat up embarrassedly: "Brother, I slept well last night, is it that you didn't sleep for a night?"

Jun Yan's smile is like a smile, and the slender eyes look out of the hole: "I also slept a little, it's fine."

I slept a little, but I didn't sleep well, even the shadows under the eyes...

I wanted to leave a good impression on my brother, and chat with him. How did you suddenly become a dead pig last night? !

The sky is twilight, and the air in the mountains after the rain is fresh.

Wenjing climbed out of the hole and looked up. The drops of water fell from the new green on the tree, and they fell on the body, a bit cold.

Jun Yanzhi also walked out of the cave and shook his slightly wrinkled clothes.

Wen Jing quietly looked away, only that the brothers' face was clear, the lips were slightly tilted, and the mood seemed to be much better than last night.

His heart can't help but feel a little comfortable.

Although he accidentally fell asleep last night, he was still a pistachio. Sleeping with my brother for a night, this person's mood is much better, and it is quite accomplished...

I am thinking about it, but I am not far from the direction of Jun Yan: "Two brothers, we are here."

Wen Jing looked at his gaze, only to see the woods dense, silent no one. Not long after, a gust of wind passed, a man flew in the distance, silent.

He Ling wore a light gray pair of narrow-sleeved gowns, stopping at two people, and looked coldly.

"It's time to go, go."

Wen Jing's heart is not good, hehe.

This is not the original content.

"Jun Yan's out of the hole, it has not been returned for a long time, because his own aura is around, Liu Qianmo did not find it. And until the early morning, the aura suddenly disappeared. Liu Qianmo and He Ling searched him, but he grew up in a few places. Next to the cliff of the peach blossom, find an old transmission array, and there are traces of faint traces on the ground, which must have been used.

Liu Qianmo worried about the safety of Jun Yan, and wanted to chase it. The transmission array did not move. It turns out that this transmission has a long history and lack of strength. After using it once, it can no longer be used within a few years. The sound stone in his body can only be transmitted within a few miles, so he completely broke contact with Jun Yan. "

- From the forty-fifth chapter.

In other words, Wen Jing must quickly find the transmission array.

He had planned to wander around with the brothers in the morning, look at the scenery, go to the peach blossoms and the transfer array, and then swindle the brothers to go to the battlefield. Last night, they slept so badly that they woke up now.

It's a mistake...

The path of Jun Yan: "Teacher, let's go."

Seeing that He Ling and Jun Yan were leaving, Wen Jing was in a hurry and suddenly groaned: "Brother, my stomach hurts, I want to find a place to go to the latrine."