Chapter 58

The disciples of the Northern Yanfeng were waiting in the mountains.

From the distance, Wen Jing saw a hay like a hay, and smiled and grinned. He landed on the ground, and the two exchanged a "you go" look, and he said hello.

The peak of the Northern Wild Goose Peak is mainly refining a "Yangyang Dan". The herbs have been found for decades, but two strains are still missing. He had long known that the ancient mirrors had these two herbs, but they could not find a chance to seek medicine.

When the ancient mirror sent an accident, the North Yanfeng Peak owner personally came to Qiu Yanzhi, let him take the opportunity to help these two herbs. Jun Yanzhi made a smooth and friendly situation and answered it. As a result, Beiyanfeng dispatched four Zhuji disciples to send them together.

Wen Jing and the tour seem to see the scandal of people in the middle of the night, but it is only seven days ago, but it has been a long time. Some faint feelings in his heart are really like the sea and the sky.

The maturity of a person is really going to be experienced.

In this sense, the great merits of Jun Yan are hard to estimate.

Jun Yanzhi is still a green shirt, the temperament is still as elegant as usual, but there is a sense of alienation. People say that he can look far and not play, no one dares to be close to him, it is very apt.

If it was before, Wen Jing would certainly admire and admire a mess, but now there is a burst of pain in his heart, and he does not want to lift his head.

Jun Yan's throat swallowed, and his mood was not good.

He Ling, Jun Yanzhi, and Wen Jing are all reluctant to talk like a stuffy head. Liu Qian is a white man, shouldering the heavy responsibility of the North Yanfeng disciple.

The big disciple of Beiyanfeng is named Gao Xiao, a man with a very funny personality. The atmosphere of several people was weird. He didn't ask much. He talked easily about the fun of Beiyanfeng, and made the disciples around him, laughing for a while.

Eight people went on a day and went to a town that was not too busy, and they negotiated for a night.

Liu Qianmo stood at the entrance of the inn, and the store whispered to the waist and greeted him: "The guest officials live in the store?"

"How is the room?"

Gao Xiao stopped Liu Qianmo without hesitation and smiled. "Master told me that this time we will go out and let us wait. Are you asking us to go back and be beaten?"

He said to throw out a few pieces of Lingshi: "Clean your best rooms, fast!"

The shop was a little bit awkward. When I saw that I received the Lingshi, I was so excited that I couldn't even talk about it. I ended up stuttering: "We have a small shop and only five rooms. The other rooms are afraid that they can't enter the fairy. Eyes. But our beds are so big, not as good as two?"

Wen Jing was afraid to hear the words "two people and one room", fearing that the hair was straight and squinting, and looking at the eyes of Jun Yan.

Jun Yan's face was so heavy that he didn't dare to speak.

Liu Qiang said: "There are just two people in one room. I am with He Ling, and it is with..."

Wen Jing just had to rush to interject, but he listened to the game and said with a smile: "The gentleman should recharge his batteries, it is better to sleep alone, Jing brother to sleep with me."

The chicken skin of Wen Jing's body was smashed out.

He and the tour seem to have some inexplicable tacit understanding, but never exceed the boundaries. And the tour seems to be staring at the beautiful female disciples several times, 100% is a straight man, and certainly has no special meaning to Wenjing.