Chapter 54

A heavy rain in the early autumn, the chill that has already been ready to spread quickly spread, blushing a few pieces of urgent frost.

Duan Xuan like a ghost, cold and not appearing in Wenjing residence several times, cold eyes watching him practice swords, and silently disappeared reads; Wen Jing thought, Duan Xuan is not arrogant, it is the supreme affirmation, can make people grateful. He doesn't have to be happy.

Finally, when the sword was practiced this day, there was a sudden warmth in the whole body, and the spirit flow turned, seeming to burst people. He quickly stopped to meditate and still couldn't control the pain of his head.

I don't know how long it took, and suddenly and suddenly, the gods suddenly became clear, and the whole body was fresh after bathing. Wen Jing is condensed, and suddenly a strange lotus flower is formed in the sea. He suddenly rejoiced and slowly stood up from the ground, and his body did not know how much lighter than before. A small insect flies around, and even the vibration of the wings can be seen clearly.

Needless to say, he has successfully built the foundation!

In the past, Wen Jing must be the first to tell Jun Yanzhi. He frowned and hugged the big turtle, not far from the fruit, and excitedly said: "I built the foundation!"

The big turtle gave him a face that was unknown, so don't bother me to eat.

Wen Jing did not care, and hugged the big turtle to find Liu Qianmo, and reported this good news. Along the way, the mountains and frosty leaves are red, and the mountains are white, and there has been a snow.

Liu Qianmu was very calm and smiled and said: "Take a few days to take you to Yurong Peak and record it. The main peaks are too busy these days."

"What happened?"

"Thousands of disciples are mad again. Your brother is asked to go to Yurongfeng to save people. He hasn't come back for ten days." Liu Qianmo sat down and took a sip of tea, and he was tired. "You are also a brother." I was rescued by your brother, and I just woke up a few days ago."

Wen Jing bowed his throat and swallowed: "Now is October?"

"You don't know the time when you meditate. You just got a snow a few days ago, it's almost November."

Wen Jing looked at the ground blankly.

"what happened to you?"

"No, nothing. I heard that Mo Shixiong also had an accident. I am a little bit uncomfortable."

Liu Qianmo said with a smile: "At the time, it was during the day. He was working with your old brother in the vegetable garden. Suddenly, he became mad. Just happened to be the second brother passing by, punching him with a punch, and your ancient brother was bitten. Injury, it will be fine in a day or two."

"......Ok."

Liu Qianmo patted his shoulder: "You don't think too much, there is your brother, what are we afraid of? Even if tens of thousands of people have an accident, he will definitely save us first. Master has a long way to go, you build a foundation. Things, wait for him to come back and tell him."

"Good." Wen Jing paused and swallowed hard. "Thank you for the hard work of the master. I will go to see Brother Mo."

"Go."

Wen Jing walked slowly to the door with his head down, but suddenly stopped and turned his back to Liu Qianmo.

"What else do you have?"

Wen Jing struggled to be overwhelmed and finally turned: "Master, brother, he... I, I am a little difficult to say, I don't know, how to tell you."