Chapter 22: Please men must cherish

The sky was so bright that one hundred and forty disciples gathered in the Qing Dynasty Hall and waited for instructions.

There are only eight volumes in the Qingxu Jianzong. In addition, there are seven peaks each holding an ancient scroll, which is passed down from generation to generation. The rest of the peaks and veins have no ancient scrolls. For many years, they have been indignant and need not elaborate.

Among these peaks and veins without ancient scrolls, there are self-disciplined trails that are unique and end to climate, such as Wangyue Peak and Beiyan Peak. Of course, there are also stagnation and gradual decline, such as Hong Xiufeng and Hui Shifeng.

In the eight books, the ranking is not high, but the general exercises cannot be compared. Its most useful effect is to wash the roots of the "wood" attribute, making the practice faster and not easy to have bottlenecks.

Gao Yan is a four-linger root. This world should not be upgraded to ten layers of practice. After the practice, there is a post-cultivation of the foundation, which is 231 years old.

All the meditations of the spiritual roots are very rare because they can change the essence of the human roots and go against the sky. It is a pity that the effect of smelting the roots is limited, so it is impossible to make a knot from high to death.

It is worth mentioning that after the washing of Mu Linggen, Gao Yan became interested in cultivating Lingcao and became the first master of the Qingxu Jianzong. He has spent his life in the grass, and he is indifferent, but he has more temperament than other peaks.

Xi Fangdao: "At the end of the eight wind cliffs, the public decided to decide, together with the selected 72 people, each peak sent 10 people, went to the Bafeng Cliff secret trial. If someone finds ' Yuanmu Lingshi' is the inheritor. If you can't find it, after returning, the seventy-two people will win the game."

The people did not dare to speak and looked at them silently.

The mystery is the residence left behind by the ancient monks after they died or flew. There are various magic weapons, spiritual grasses, monsters, and elixir, but there are arrays of methods to keep them, and ordinary people can't enter. After hundreds of thousands of years, the formation method gradually failed, and the secrets occasionally opened. The major sects and scattered squads swarmed in and competed for magic weapons, which was extremely fierce.

The mysterious cliff of Bafeng Cliff is located in the 500 miles of the Xiangyang Mountain Range. It has been opened once in about ten years. The magic weapon has already been looted, but the spirit is rich in spirits, and the grasses and monsters are born, and every hundred years will produce a kind called ' The spiritual stone of Yuanmu is extremely beneficial to the practice of wooden monks.

Wen Jing stood up with his ears and could not hear a word.

This is the most important trip before Jun Yan's fame.

After this trial, Jun Yanzhi's practice, love, and prestige have all developed by leaps and bounds.

It is also the last chance for Ji Keqing and Jun Yan.

In short, he must hide far away this time, not to delay his brother's business.

"The seven peaks of Wangyue and Beiyan have no ancient scrolls. Today, they set off to enter the secrets. The remaining seven peaks will start after ten days."

In other words, without the peaks of the ancient scrolls, the lords gave them ten days to find "far wood." If they are still found by other peaks, it is that they are not good enough to blame others.