Chapter 77

In the early morning of the next day, the two men hurryed in tandem and no one spoke.

Wen Jing did not hate the personality of Jun Yan's celestial cold feeling. When he was wandering around with him, he was such a clear and dusty, flying over nine days. Not only familiar, but also like it.

But I don't know what's going on, he doesn't want to talk to Jun Yan now.

He doesn't know what it is now... Is this a cold war?

In the evening, Jun Yanzhi found a clean cave to rest, and turned his back to Wenjing to take off his shirt. Wen Jing took out the big turtle that had been in the storage bag for a day, fed it to eat, breathable and ventilated. The big turtle slept for a day, and the spirit crawled in the cave.

Jun Yanzhi came together silently.

"Teacher..." The furry head rested on Wenjing's shoulder, and the two long arms hugged him behind him.

"what are you going to do?"

The shredded kiss slid along the neck to the earlobe, and kissed his hair and cheeks, seemingly emotional. Wen Jingben was a little embarrassed, and he kissed him so softly, but his mood was not so much soothing, and he slowly turned his right half face.

Jun Yanzhi immediately contained his lips after himself.

The two adjusted their postures and hugged each other tightly, some out of control.

Wen Jing only felt that his cheeks were hot and his mind was getting darker and dizzy. He was a little confused and gently pulled the belt of Jun Yan, his fingers slowly sliding down his smooth waist, his heart pounding: "Sister..."

Suddenly, Jun Yanzhi grabbed his hand, and some of them dared not look at his eyes and gently pushed him away: "Teacher, it is not early, you should rest first."

Wen Jing instantly exploded!

He stared coldly at the head of the monarch, and his lips became more and more tight: "Brothers... I am even better temper, and I can't let you play once and for all. Next time, you... at your own risk."

The book of Jun Yan was bowing his head. He heard the words of Wen Jing and immediately looked up and looked at him quite interestingly: "What do you say?"

The consequences are at your own risk?

Wen Jing was looked at by him so condescendingly, suddenly there was a dim sum, and he slammed his fist: "I am also a man, you dare to... then dare to do so, you are at your own risk."

Even if he is disfigured, this kind of thing can't be tolerated!

The long arm of Jun Yan stretched him into his arms, and he could not help but open his clothes. His right hand smashed the yellow dragon and slid into his pants to grasp and touch. His tone was as calm as usual: "Teacher, you have some nature." Shy, not suitable for that kind of thing, eh? The consequences are at your own risk? When did you learn to say this?"

The sound is getting lower and lower, and the warm breath is spit in Wenjing's ear with unbearable words, making him instantly redden.

This dress is a beast, he deliberately...

The voice of Jun Yanzhi is not half-hearted. Desire, even the clothes are neat and tidy. Wen Jing has never heard such a direct statement from him. He is hot and hot, and he is struggling to break away. "Jun Yanzhi, you are waiting." !"

While squatting, he jumped on one foot and hurriedly pulled up his trousers.

Jun Yanzhi bit his lip. When Wen Jing listened to the words docilely, he was pity and love. Nowadays, the appearance of wanting to resist is more touching, and the blood of his body is boiling. Some inexplicable expectations.