Chapter 12: Giants in the middle of the night

He Ling threw the golden little beast on the ground and said coldly: "It's not my business."

Wu Yingling touched the body of the Polylings, and his eyes were red.

"Dead?" asked one person next to him.

"...not dead, the aura disappeared, no one was repaired overnight, coma did not wake up, I don't know...when I can wake up." Wu Ying's voice trembled.

The talent of the spirit of the beast is to gather aura. The higher the cultivation, the more agility. Raising this spirit beast took him a lot of painstaking efforts. He hoped that it would help him build his foundation. Now he is willing to pay for it. How should he be good?

Wu Ying's two people glared at He Ling, one of whom was the founding monk who saved him that day, calling Yang Dongyue. Yang Dongyue said: "Although this beast has come to your Hui Shifeng boundary, but has not stolen your spirit grass, why bother to take this poisonous hand and abolish his cultivation?"

The words are thorny, and the atmosphere is suddenly arrogant.

Mo Shaoyan whispered: "Since I don't steal my spirit grass, what about my Hui Shifeng boundary?"

He Ling looked at them coldly: "It's not my business."

The heart of the heart hurriedly pulled him forward, and the muddy road: "If it is not your business, you should go back first!"

This kind of gaze is a precursor to the monks, and it is necessary to fight again. These two brothers are really a god, and you can provoke things if you walk around.

In the heart of Wen Jing, there are thousands of waves. It turned out that this gathering of the beasts was actually sucked away from the aura, and was abolished, then...

The murderer is -

"The Eight Diagrams Peak, the North Yanfeng and the South Yanfeng of the Qingxu Jianzong are rich in treasury, and there are three major Xiuxian families behind the scenes. Unfortunately, in the Xiuxian family, the disciples are spoiled and mixed, and occasionally some people do not do anything.

On this day, three disciples of Bagua Peak went down the mountain and abducted a young village woman into the mountains. Perhaps it is the evil that is full of sorrow, and the heavens and the roads are not tolerant. When they faint the village women, they are rushing into something that should not be seen.

Later, the bodies of the three people were discovered, the aura was scattered, the cultivation was complete, and the coma became unruly. "

- From the twenty chapter.

The murderer of the three auras was sucked out, and was later smashed by Jun Yan. It was one of the disciples of the Tianheng School, and the confidant of the people who admire the people, named Mu Qiuqiu.

And the things that the three swayers hit should not be seen, I am afraid that it is the repair of Mu Qiuqiu.

Therefore, this gathering of the beast is also abolished by Mu Qiuqiu!

Tian Hengfeng dog bites a dog, a mouth hair...

Wen Jing's mood suddenly eased.

It's a matter of day and night, and I don't have to worry about it. It's just that He Ling's talent is very different, and the "automatic pathfinding" skill that provokes the incident is full. He can just fly in the snow and can find this gathering spirit, which is admirable.

With Jun Yan as the main line, and the gathering of the beast is not important to him, so did not mention?

Wu Ying was dumbfounded: "You sucked away the aura of my little beast. It has to be re-cultivated for a few years to recover. What compensation do you take for me?"